Part 10 - Final

I was awoken from my sleep when the bathroom door was busted down. Well more like the door knob was shot off by a pistol and then the door was shoved open. It took me awhile but I very slowly looked up to see who the intruder was. As soon as I saw those green eyes I flinched away and started to mumble to myself. Those eyes had such a look of love and concern, not one ounce of hate or anger was directed at me from that piercing gaze.

"________, you have been in here long enough." Dean whispered, as he knelt down next to me. "I got your favorite food and the Lord of the Rings trilogy to watch while you eat."

My mouth jerked up into a smile and I wrapped my arms around Dean's neck. He pulled me up and carried me out to eat and binge watch some darn good movies. After the Return of the King finished I was starting to nod off, I thought that I heard Dean mumble something. "What was that Dean?" I sighed as I rolled over to look at him. A smile graced my lips for the second time as I saw Dean sleeping so peacefully. 'I'll ask him in the morning.' I thought as I snuggled up to him and finally succumbed to sleep.

I was awoken by Dean shaking my shoulder. "Sammy and I have a job today." He said as he went into the bathroom to get ready. As I changed into some fresh clothes I yelled to him, "Where are we going?"

He stuck his head outside the bathroom door and said, "You are going to Bobby's." He saw the hurt look on my face and added, "I can't see you getting hurt or even killed by any other hunters that we might have to contact." I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. "Okay. But we have to pick up some food and drink before we go." Dean smiled and we finished getting ready, got in Baby and we were on the road. Dean pulled into Bobby's place and took me to the front door. After some cussing brought on by Dean's knock, a scruffy man opened the door, "What!" Dean just smiled and said, "Hey Bobby, just wondering if you could watch over ________ here for a few days while we are on a hunt." Bobby's eyes went back and forth between Dean and I until he said yes and let me inside.

"So, you and Dean?"

"Yeah."

"How did you meet?"

"It is kind of a long story."

"Well we have plenty of time before those idjits come back so start from the beginning."

"Whatever you say." "When I walked into the Lucky Stars Bar..."

*Sadly this is the end. Please comment!*