CHAPTER TWO

"AH"

"HMM"

"AH"

"OH...HMM...AH"

**PANTING**

I swallow his sperm and lick his big, round, tasty, and erect penis one more time.

"My turn" he says and before I know I am below him.

He kisses me, then starts to move from my mouth to my neck, from neck to my breast, he suck, licks, and bites my nipples multiple times, before he starts to kiss his way down to my vagina.

Once his mouth has reached my V-area, he grabs my ankles, and opens my legs, getting between them, he rubs his thumb against my clitoris "AH" he starts to run his fingers up and down spreading my wetness "I wonder if you taste as good as you look" he says and before I can react, he takes my clitoris in his mouth and inserts one finger inside of me "HMM".

As he sucks he starts to move his finger in and out, in and out, I feel all the muscles tightening up, I am going to cum if continues at this pace.

He stops and retires his finger.

"No" I complain and he kisses me "I do not want you to cum like that" he whispers on my lips, I kiss him, and he starts to rub my clitoris with his palm, I bite his lip as we kiss, he inserts a finger in my vagina, he starts with the movement again, in and out, in and out.

But like before, when I am ready to cum, he stops.

He laughs "Frustrated?" he asks "A lot" I answer and he kisses me "We better solve that" he says as he reaches to the night stand for a condom, he looks at me "Would you do the honors?" he asks and hands me the condom, I open the package, stretch the condom, and put it on him "Now, can you f*ck me" he smiles and kisses me, I lay down, he opens my legs, gets on top, and penetrates "AH!" yes, finally!

He gives me a few seconds to adjust to his size, as soon as I push him in with my feet, he starts to move, in and out, in and out, slowly...

"HMM"

"HMM"

"AH"

Then Faster...

"AH"

"AH"

"AH"

"HMM"

"AH"

"HMM"

Muscle Tights

"Don't...HMM..Stop"

Trusts are faster and very pleasant, taking me to my release.

**PANTING**

He rests his head on my chest and I rub his hair "We should go to bed" I say and he sighs "What if this is a dream?" he asks, I stop rubbing his hair and look at him, he lifts his head and looks at me "Why you say that?" I ask back "Because I have never had sex, well not as good as the one we just had" he answers, I smile "Is hallucinating" he adds as he rests his head on my chest again "Let's go to bed, I secure you that when you wake up, I am going to be here" I say "Can we have morning sex?" he asks and I laugh "Sure" I answer  "Good night, my goddess" he says and I smile "Good night, my savior" I simply say and close my eyes.

I walk out of the shower, wrap myself in a towel, grab the hair dryer, and start to dry my hair, my savior (I do not know his name and I haven't asked), exits the shower, grabs a towel, surrounds his hips with it, and kisses my shoulder "Breakfast will be here in a moment, also I got you new clothes" he says, I turn the hair dryer off and turn to face him "Thank you" I say and he kisses me, I surround my arms around his neck, he pulls me closer to his body "Again" he whispers in my lips "Do you ever get tired?" I ask between kisses "No" he answers and I smile, he kisses me "Yes" I whisper back, he lifts me up, and carries me back to the bed room.

**PANTING**

"You are amazing" he says and I shake my head "We are amazing" I say, he smiles and I follow him, I look at the clock "This is not good" I say as I run out of bed "What?" he asks "I have to go" I say as I start to get dress "What? No, you can't leave" he says as he reaches for his underwear "I have to work, I can't afford to me fired" I say as I get dressed "Can you report yourself sick?" I shake my head "Why?" he asks as he gets closer to me "I get paid for all the days that I have worked, if I do not work, I get paid less, and I can't afford that" I answer "I will pay you the day of work" he says, I smile at him and kiss him "I had fun" I say and he sighs "Can I least have your name?" he asks, I shake my head "Why not?" he asks "Because I will tell you the next time we see each other" I say and he smiles "Okay, when will that happen?" he asks,  I shrug "Let's allow destine decide when that will happen" I add "Okay, one last kiss?" he says, I place my arms around his neck, pucker up my lips, and he kisses me.

Definitely, I just had the best night/morning ever.

"Where have you been?" Sarah asks as soon as I walk in to the locker room "Why are you asking?" I ask "Because Miss Walters found out that 2 employees broke into the party with 2 guest invitations, and I got saved by my date, but you were wondering around, I was worried she got you" she answers "I had to run a lot, but I was saved by a man" I add and she looks at me "Details" she demands "I was running through the beach, when I saw this guy on one of the beach chairs, I ran to him, got on his lap, kissed him, the security guards came, he went with it, as a reward, we both got the best night of our nights" I say "So you had sex?" she asks and I shake my head, she frowns "Amazing sex" I say, she smiles as claps "I told you that breaking in to this party was going to be the best thing we have ever done" she says "So you two were the ones who broke in to the party" Miss Walters says and we freeze "I should have known" she says and we look at each other "Turn around" she orders and we obey.

"You stole the invitation of a guest, you broke into a guest only party, and you thought that you would get away with it?" Miss Walters says "Miss Walters..." Sarah starts "Shut up" she says and we look down "You did not only broke to a private party, you insulted a guest of the hotel" Miss Walters says and I look at Sarah, she shrugs apologetically, I roll my eyes "You know what's going to happen next, right" she says and we nod "Perfect, pack your stuff, and get out of my hotel, because you are fired, also you are not going to get your last pay check" she adds and we look at her "But..." "Get out" she orders "Yes, Miss Walters" we chant and she walks out of the locker room.

"We are screwed, well at least I have Ramon, he will keep me busy until I get a new job" Sarah says as I empty my locker "Lucky you, I have a lot of bills to pay up, and they will pile up until I find another job, which will be almost impossible, and my mother is not going to help me pay them, why did I had to listen to you?" I say "Because you had great sex, also why you do not ask your savior to help you?" she asks and I sigh "I do not know who he is" I answer and she looks at me "You serious?" she asks "I was in a hurry to get to the job I just lost" I answer "We will find something, you'll see" Sarah says as she sighs and I sigh.

Just when I had the best night of my life, it just got ruin by the fact that I just lost my job.