Chapter 4.1: Xavier's Point of View

Whores are for quickies. Mistress are expensive whores to make boring parties fun, business trips interesting, and you know where I'm going with this. In the other hand, Danielle is more, she is not a whore, because I do not pay her for sex and she is no good for quickies, trust me, once I enter that pussy, and her muscles tight around my shaft...I just can't get enough.

She can't be called a mistress either, a mistress must be quick, sexy and flexible, but quick, also she expects nice (expensive) things every now and then, and Danielle is none of those things, she is sexy, flexible, but not quick, she takes her time to make sex, and that drives me crazy (in a good way), she likes to make sure we both get the pleasure we want and need, she likes to have out of this world sex, not to mention that she already left clear that she doesn't want presents, unless we were going to use them in bed. So she can't be my mistress or my whore.

What is she then?

When we are together, I feel like I am in another world, just her and me, nobody else, all my problems, worries, everything just goes away, is like a personal bubble that nobody can burst, and I know she feels the same way, how? I do not know, but I can feel it, when we are together we forget that there is a world, and we both like that, besides of the amazing sex.

When she is in between my sheets, I just relax, I truly relax, she is a drug to me, we have only been together twice and I am already addicted to her.

I need her, I want her, but she won't have sex with me at work.

"Where were you last night?" speaking about whores "I called you, went to your suit, and nothing, is like you have gone missing or something" Veronica says "Did you needed something?" I ask "Yes, my monthly dose of Xavier Hale" she answers "Sorry, but I can't provide you that, I am really busy" I say "Where were you last night?" she asks again "Clearing my head from all my work" I answer "You were banging another woman" she accuses and I sigh "No, I went out for a drink, but what if I was with another woman? You can't reclaim a thing, we are not together" I say "What I am saying, Xavier, is that you have all you need here, you do not have to go look for it in other places" she says as she leans in my desk, exposing her breast to me "I will keep that in mind" I say in my pantie lower voice, she smiles, and gets closer to kiss me.

**Ping** saved by the ringtone.

I look at my phone

"You will keep that in mind, seriously? You bang Miss Walters, are you double timing? Who else in this hotel you have banged?"

Oh no, I am serious trouble.

"Do you need something else, Veronica? I am busy" I say, I need to get out of trouble or she will place me on a no sex diet.

**Ping**

"You are busy? Good, because I am busy tonight, can't meet with you"

Yep. I am so in trouble.

"Veronica" I call and she fixes her posture "You re-hired Sarah and Danielle, you offered both of them a raise, so a new contract had to be done, so I brought the contract to you, also Sarah and Danielle are here to sign it, as you ordered" she explains, oh, so that's why she came to my office, for a second I thought she changed her mind about sex in the office "Make them come in" I order, Veronica nods and walks to the door.

Danielle is not looking at me, but I can sense it, she is mad. Is she in her right to be mad? Yes, she hates Veronica (who just made a move on me in front of Danielle and I go with it), so she is can be a little mad that I banged her, and have the thought that I am banging them at the same time, which is not happening, I am big, but not a robot, I need to let her know that or she will end this thing we have.

"Miss Gilligan, Miss Woods, this contract simply says that you will be paid 10.00 per hour and that by this agreement you agree to not law suit me or my hotel for your firing, okay?" I ask and they nod "Good, Miss Gilligan" I call and Sarah signs "Miss Woods" she grabs the pen and signs, she looks so sexy when she is mad, I wish I could...."Mr. Hale" Veronica calls and I look at Veronica "They are done" she says "Right, go back to work" I add, they nod and walk out.

"Tonight, what you say if we meet up?" **Vibrates** "Yes, Xavier, how about you and her meet tonight?" I place my phone down and look at the door, is closed, how is she listening? I look at the intercom, Marion, she must be friends with Danielle, so they want to spy on me? Okay, let's play like that "Xavier" Veronica calls "Sure, I have been missing you" I say and kiss her "HMM" she moans and smiles "I see you tonight" she says, I smile and look at the intercom, the light turns off.

**Vibrates**

"We are done."

And what did I just do?

"Danielle"

I am crazy, how could I have done that? She was already mad, I did not had to make her angry. Neither end up our amazing sex.

"The person you have reach..."

Come on. Do not ignore me.

"Danielle, I am not serious, the only one I want to see tonight is you"

No answer. DAMN IT!

Well she leaves me no choice "Marion, communicate me with Mr. Jenkins" "Yes, sir" She left me no choice.