CHAPTER THREE

We walk to Mr. Hale's office. Yesterday, Miss Walters called us to let us know that firing us was a mistake and that she wanted us back, but Sarah told her that we were not coming back and ended talking with the owner, now we have to meet with him to get our jobs back, and some sort of compensation for getting fired for no reason.

"Danielle, Sarah" Marion calls and we smile at her "Just allow me to inform him about your presence, also be nice, he has been under a lot of stress lately" Marion says as she picks up the intercom phone "Mr. Hale, I have Miss Woods and Miss Gilligan here for you" she announces, then she listens and hangs up "Go in, remember, be gentle" she says, we nod and walk to the door.

Sarah walks in first "Mr. Hale" she calls and I just start to look around, you do not get to visit your boss office every day "Danielle" Sarah calls and I look at her "Say hello to Mr. Hale" she says, I take my look away from her and place it on HIM! My savior.

He has not forgotten about me, because he smiling, oh no, he is thinking about...**Blush** I have to admit that I have not been able to get him out of my head, I smile and offer him my hand "Nice to meet you, Miss Woods" he says as she shakes my hand "Nice to meet you too, Mr. Hale" I say, and we just look at each other for a few seconds "Please, sit down" he says and heads to his desk.

"So about the compensation" No, I can not allow him to give us a compensation, he will believe that I am after his money, and I do not want to believe that, why don't I want him to believe it? "Just give us our jobs back, no compensation needed, just promise that after your review we will still have a job" I feel Sarah's look on me, but I just can't allow him to believe that I am after money "I think your friend here wants a compensation, also you deserve it, so how about a raise? Instead of 8.25 per hour, I pay you 10.00 per hour" he says, Sarah and I look at each other, it is fair, more than fair "Okay" we chant "Perfect, why you do not take the day free and come tomorrow to sign the contract?" he says and looks at me, he is bad boy, and he got what he wanted "Then we see you tomorrow" Sarah says and we stand, he nods "See you" I say and smile at him, he gives me a pantie lower look, and I just head out.

"Why you spoke? We could have gotten millions out of him" Sarah says as we head to the elevator "Because I did not wanted him to think that I am a gold digger" I say "And why do you care about that?" she asks "Because he the guy, he is my savior" I answer "I see, but I still do not get it, because he was a night one stand, why do you care about what he thinks about you?" she asks "Amazing Sex" I answer "When we could have gotten enough money to live the good life for a few years...Wait, did you just said amazing sex? You care about what this dude thinks, because he is master in bed?" she asks and I nod, Sarah stops and stares at me "What?" I ask "Who are you and what you have done with Danielle?" she asks in response "You always say that I have to enjoy myself, I am" I say "Yeah, but he has written the words danger, player all over him" she says "Which is good, because he wants to have fun, and I want to have fun, sex is amazing, let's just enjoy it while it lasts" I say and she stares at me. 

**Vibrates**

I look at my phone

--I want to see you, NOW! Come to my office--

--I can't got to your office--

--Why not?--

--Because I work in this hotel, if someone finds out that I am sleeping with the owner, that will bring you a lot of trouble before your big review, also is my free day--

--Point made, where should we meet then? And you can spend your free day with me, I'll make sure you have fun and relax--

--I do not doubt it. What do you suggest?--