Chapter 6

Two weeks have passed and I haven't seen a single sign of the blue hooded boy.

In a way im kind of happy, this means I only imagined everything. But if that were true by chance, does that mean im going crazy?

I shrugged and walked over to hiccups. I looked at my boots as I did. One of my favorite noises was the sound your boots made as they made in contact with the snow.

I plugged in my headphones as I played sweater Weather, setting the mood perfectly.

"Hey Elsa, you ready?" Hiccup asked as I met him by the front door.

I nodded and we headed off to Punzie's.

Wr were all going to hang out today at a nearby café and have some fun

"Hey guys!" Rupunzel waved her purple mitten covered hand matching her purple hat.

The walk there was mostly just Hiccup and rupunzel talking while I listened.

We ordered and sat patiently near a window as we waited. The lady soon called our order and Hiccup went to go get it, leaving me and Rupunzel by ourselves.

"So Elsa, " she started, I stopped tracing the designs on my napkin and looked up at her. "Hiccup's birthday is next week" she said excitedly.

"Oh yeah" I said, acting as if I had just remembered but in reality I had already bought him his present, a month before.

"We should do something for him!" She suggested

"Like what?" I asked

"I dont know, like a party or something." She shrugged

"Okay, lets do that" I replied, hoping that our conversation would be over.

"But we dont have enough time to plan everything! " she whined

"We dont?" I asked

"No! We gotta buy the stuff and get Our invitations ready and dont even get me started on how difficult the food will be to find! There's just too many things to get done at once" She ranted as she slammed her fists onto the table.

"I'm baaaack" hiccup said from behind me, a tray of foam cups on it.

"One hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkels for Rapunzel and one dark cocoa for Elsa" he smiled as he handed us our drinks.

"Whats the difference between Hot chocolate and cocoa? " she asked but I decided not to listen to their conversation after that.

I looked out the window, enjoying the wind blowing away the snow. Quite an interesting scene if I do say so myself.

As the snow blew away I couldn't help but remember the blue hooded guy,
He was wedged in my mind, I can't even describe him yet I know exactly how he looks like.

I'm making no sense.

The wind continued on blowing away the snow as if it were just plain sand and I could almost distantly make out a figure lurking near the tree...

"It's him!!!" I yelled as I stood up and pointed outside the window. Doing this, caused the table to move and Hiccups drink spilling all over him.

"Elsa!" He exclaimed but I ignored it and ran outside.

Maybe its the chocolate talking, but part of me just really wanted to prove that I was sane and not crazy. That I did see the boy and that he did sing to me.

Or maybe I just really wanted to know who he is.

But as I walked closer I realized he was no longer there and had disappeared.

"What? I swear he was right here!" I stomped my foot and pulled on my hair in frustration.

"Elsa!" I jumped at the sound of my name as hiccup grabbed my wrist and turned me around. "What has gotten into you!? Who was there and what are you looking at?" He asked as he looked back to where he once was.

"I-he, the boy! " I grunted as my mind raced yet no words were able to come out. "Nothing" I mumbled as i looked down towards the floor. "Nevermind, forget it" I said and turned back to walk into where Rapunzel was sitting.

Hiccup left to dry off so it wouldn't look like he peed his pants and I stayed sitting in silence, looking out the window waiting,

"Elsa are you alright?" Rapunzel asked

"Yeah im fine" I lied, I was very far from fine. "Im gunna go" I say after a minute of silence. Throwing my trash in the bin and walking off.

-*-*-*-**-

Today is Hiccups birthday and we haven't really spoken since our little incident at the shop. I'm pretty sure he was still mad because I spilled steaming hot chocolate on him
That and I was still embarrassed for causing a scene so simply chose to ignore everyone, I walked over to his house to drop off his gift and maybe hang out for a bit.
My palms were sweating despite the cold, anxiously I knocked on his door and played with my feet as I waited for him to answer.

But he never opened the door.

Was he really that mad at me for accidentally spilling some beverage on him?

I pushed my glasses up and walked towards his window, I saw Punzie was there, I saw them talking and Hiccup nervously rubbed his back as he asked her something I couldn't hear.

A smile quickly grew on her lips as she nodded her head and threw her arms around his neck. That tiny spark of hope that lit my heart and kept my mind going was now gone and what remained was emptiness

I quickly threw his present at the doorstep and left.

^¤^¤¤^¤¤^¤^

Why do I even bother? I asked myself

Of course he chose her
She was prettier
And smarter and just better than you! My thoughts screamed at me.

I walked over to the bathroom and turned to the mirror as I stared at the broken girl looking back at me

Look at you, crying over a guy who probably didnt care about you.

I grunted and saw my red, puffy eyes from crying. A few more tears escaped my eyes and I quickly took off my glasses to wipe them away, I walked back to my room, pissed off at myself for having feelings.

As I arrived to my room I stopped mid track and my hand instantly went to my heart, an awful pain growing as I fell to the floor. I gasped for air, unaware of what was happening. I felt cold and then I passed out.

Certain I was dying. ..