Chapter 15

Hiccup's POV

"What do you mean you don't know where Elsa is?" I exclaimed to Gothel.

"She hasn't returned since yesterday morning, ran away probably. " I couldn't comprehend the words that came out of her mouth, there's no way she could do that. She wouldn't.

"Maybe something happened to her,"I tried to think "Maybe she was kidnapped!"

"Get a grip, of course she wasn't kidnapped!!  she shouldn't have left in the first place, a mother always knows best." With that she shut the door and left me standing there wondering where Elsa could be.

    I wasn't planning on going to school, I wanted to be with Elsa. I felt bad for forgetting her birthday and I feel like we haven't really talked In a while. But I guess now that isn't a possibility, I walked to school and as I passed the classrooms I noticed a blonde head, Rapunzel. I tried calling for her but she didnt notice until I threw a paintbrush I found at her. She asked to be excused and walked out of the classroom.

"what do you want Hiccup?" she sighed in annoyance as she crossed her arms. I ignored her attitude and pulled her into an empty classroom.

"Have you talked to Elsa?" I asked her.

"Is this really what you pulled me out of class for? " she scoffed and I sighed in frustration

"Have you talked to her or not?" I said sternly, my voice rising a little.

"No I haven't seen her." She exclaimed and started walking off.

"She didn't return home yesterday."I yelled back, she stopped at her tracks and turned to me.

"what?" Her voice was soft as she looked away thinking.

"Where do you think she could be?" I mumbled but she didn't reply instead she just sat in an empty desk and tried calling her but as I guessed, no one answered and it went to voice mail.

"She'll show up." was the final thing Rapunzel said to me before walking out and heading back to class.

×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*

Elsa's pov*

"Can we talk?" I looked up. Blue stood, leaning on the doorway, his head down and his hands in his pocket.

"sure" I mumbled, I moved over and signaled him to sit. He didn't say anything for awhile and just looked at the wall, as did I.

"sorry I've been a jerk." he said. "and sorry I suck at explaining."

I thought about how to respond as I looked over at him.

"I-"

"and about kidnapping you, kind of" he interrupted

"It's-"

"and for interrupting." he mumbled. I looked at him with an annoyed stare "sorry." he apologized but I saw his smirk through the corner of my eye.

"May I speak now?" I asked, he nodded. "listen," I began as I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "I-I dont know alright. There's just so much going on right now, I'm just so overwhelmed, I can't process any of this, none of this makes any sense to me. Do you understand? I just- this is weird." I paused, as I tried to think. "But I guess I'm Sorry too." I finished and watched his expression. I couldn't explain it but I hope he understood what I was feeling

"I understand, it's okay." His voice was low and it rang in the silence that surrounded us.

"I feel like I just hit puberty all over again." I spoke after some minutes passed by.

Blue laughed at me and I smiled as I looked over his features. I don't think I'd ever seen him laugh, but as I thought about it; I don't think I've ever seen him. Really seen him; my eyes scanned every inch of his face as I tried to take him in, his cheekbones were so sharp and defined like his jawline and he has white hair that sparkled like fresh snow. Pale skin that looked frozen to the touch, he had a pretty smile that suited him so well I began wishing he'd do it more often. And his eyes, what pretty icy blue eyes that pierced through me like frostbite.

I smiled too.

We walked together through the workshop as he showed me around. He told me the others were busy tonight and that so was he. I nodded and as he showed me to my room I began wondering what was going to happen to me now. We said our goodbyes and I sat down; I thought about everything that was happening. I never really experienced the feeling of being home sick. I guess because I never believed I had a home.

But I still found myself missing it.

×_×_×_×

      Blue had asked me to meet him in the morning. He wanted to show me more about what I could do. I guess I only agreed because I was curious myself. But most of all part of me just wanted to get on his good side. Maybe then he'd take me home.
     I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I began to tie my hair up when there was a knock on my bedroom door, I figured it was Blue.

"ready?" he asked, I shrugged and followed him on our walk to my new classes I never asked for.

****

"Try again" He repeated, I rolled my eyes and groaned as I once again failed controlling a pile of snow to transform into a shape. "Concentrate, see it, feel it, do it."

I sighed as I closed my eyes and pictured a ball, I took a deep breath and tried again. I opened my eyes and I watched it happen. A snowball began forming into my palms. I smiled at my accomplishment and  looked up at him.

"Perfect, now turn it into something else, something bigger."

bigger?

I began expanding the ball but I realized that isn't what he meant.

"Like a shape? an object?" I asked, he nodded. I looked at my creation, what could I turn it into? But I lost concentration and it fell apart.

"Don't think about it too hard." Blue spoke. "Try to-"

"When can I go back?" I asked him, ignoring whatever advice he was about to give.

"what?" He asked

"Home, when can I go back home?" he didn't say anything and just looked away from me.

"Soon."