chapter 12

Elsa*

"Show me what you got, princess" The Blue hooded boy said as he climbed a tree and sat on the branch. Still, his features were hidden and I wondered if they were even there.

"I I dont understand, how do you know me and what is it that you want from me?" I exclaimed. He sighed dramatically and looked up towards the grey sky.

"You're a stubborn one." he mumbled "I was too" he said and stared at the clouds as if deep in thought. I looked down at my palms for what seemed like eternity until he finally spoke out.

"You turn the floor into ice, make it snow when it shouldnt, turn any piece of ice twice it's size, what are you?" he asked

"I..i dont know" i mumbled. "i didn't ask for this, it just happened" but he never replied and when i looked up, he was gone.

I felt like crying, but I didn't want to incase maybe they turned into snow instead of tears but still I wanted to and I couldn't help myself when a warm tear left my eye.

I continued walking towards the woods, I didn't want to go to class I was tired and confused.

It was a sharp pain, it stung and as I turned around I saw my arm bleed. I looked to the tree next to me and saw a arrow stuck right in the center.

"Who are you" a females voice said with a thick accent.

"Who goes around throwing arrows at people they don't know" I snapped angrily, I wiped my nose and looked at the trees

"I missed on purpose love, one step closer and I'll have your heart in my collection" her voice didn't sound as confident as her comment

"I'm Elsa, who are you?" I stepped back as she was coming closer. Slowly becoming visible

"Yer not suppose to be here" she said avoiding my question, as she came into view her eyes widened as she saw me. She had curly red hair, green eyes and pale skin with freckles. "W-what" she mumbled "no you're not real!" She said louder she covered her mouth as tears began forming. "Why are you here! You're just a bloody nightmare!" She screamed at me and I  looked around me in confusion.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I walked towards her

"Stop! Stop it, don't come any closer" she yelled as she got another arrow ready to shoot. "Leave," she said. She wiped her tears and stepped back. I did as she told me to and ran back home.

This is a bloody nightmare.

^_^_^_^_^_^

Hiccup

"I can't bloody do it Rapunzel, this headache is killing me" I said as we walked to Elsa's house.

"Hiccup stop making excuses" she said, I gave her an annoyed look, my head really was hurting and i didn't know why, I hadn't even taken the medication

"Is Elsa even here?" I asked when we knocked on the door and no one answered.

"I dont know, I didn't see here the whole day after she left with that guy" she said.

Mrs. Gothel answered and gave me a strange look but her eyes shifted to Rapunzel. I looked over to her and she was in shock, here eyes had widened and In a matter of seconds she dropped the gift causing it to shatter everywhere. I gasped and looked back to Gothel but she had closed the door and locked it shut.

"Rapunzel what the hell!" I yelled at her as she stepped back almost slipping on the steps.

"M-m-m" she mumbled

"Stop mumbling" I said annoyed as I picked up the pieces. She turned her head at me with her wide eyes.

"Don't say that," she spoke more clearly, "don't ever tell me that again"

"Calm down, and help me pick up the pieces" I said but when i looked back at her she was running across the street.

I considered going back and chasing after her but with the headache and the mess I couldnt. After picking them up I decided it was unfixable and just threw them away as I walked home. I texted Elsa but she didn't reply.

"You take your medication Hiccup?" My father asked in a worried tone.

"Dad I told you I'm fine, i dont need that stuff anymore. " I said as I walked over to the couch.

"You have to, it's for your own good" he said coming over and giving  it to me.

"I said I wasn't going to take it!!" I threw it on the floor, my dad stepped back in shock and I watched toothless whine as he hid away.

I got up, annoyed with everyone and left the house, I wasn't myself anymore and I didn't know what to do, everything was just horrible and i wanted to die.

+×+×+×+÷+××

Rapunzel

"Rapunzel whats wrong?" I heard my mom ask, "talk to us baby" she said but I couldn't bring myself to open my door, I couldn't stop crying and I couldn't even bring myself to spill out words.

I think a good 20 minutes passed until I came to my senses. I wiped my face and went into my closet and I pulled out some old photo albums, just like I expected I only had pictures of myself starting from when I was about 12 or 13. I didn't have baby pictures and I never saw myself with my parents.

I went out of my room and climbed downstairs into my parents room. I remember very little of my childhood but somethings stood out, like rule number one

Never go into mommy's and daddy's room.

I never thought much of it, I just kind of figured all parents were like this, I stared at the door but decided against opening it as a horrible migraine started forming in my head.

How I hated winter.

○●○●○●●●○●○●○●○●

Hey guys. I'm extremely cold writing this chapter in the rain at my brothers soccer game. Hope everyone is having a good weekend and enjoyed this c alter. Thanks for reading n. Next update soon

😘😘