Chapter 14

Hiccup*

I was lost,  and confused and tired.  I could go on forever but I just kept walking I wasnt sure where I was going but i just really needed to get away.

This can't be happening to me. Not me, why me? I had a lump forming in my throat and my eyes stung. Then came the migraine, something was wrong with me.

I ran to Rapunzels house, I jumped the fence and climbed the tower that led up to her room. I cut my knee when I hopped the fence and I felt the wound tear open with every step I made. I tapped on her window.

"Hiccup?" she sniffed and let me in. I could tell she had been crying and as much as I hated being selfish I ignored it.

"something is wrong with me Rapunzel, I-I can't tell what's real. It hurts I-" I began to sob and she wrapped her arms around me.

Awhile passed until I calmed down and we just sat together on the floor.

"I've been getting these migraines," I began. "They're sharp and either last forever or leave just like that, and it hurts. My therapist, he-he gave me these pills but they aren't working and I can't sleep. When I go on walks there's always footsteps right behind mine but when I turn around, there's no one there."

"I get those migraines too" she spoke softly.

"I wish Elsa was here" I mumbled

"I have these dreams with this girl all the time, following a blue light." Rapunzel said. "what do you think that means."

"I don't know." I began standing up, "I have to go."

"why?" She asked as she got up.

"Bye" I said and climbed down the window.

*/*/*/*/*/*

Elsa*

"A rabbit." I stated in awe as I saw him staring right back at me. "There's a giant rabbit right in front of me." I looked over at Blue, a nickname I came up with due to the hoodie he always wore. He chuckled

"Easter bunny" The rabbit muttered.

"This isn't real, there's no such-" I was cut off

"Oye!"

Our heads turned as we saw a rather large man walk in.

"Jack Frost." he smiled and Blue walked over to him and they hugged

Jack?

"This must be Elsa." He said as he looked over to me. he was large, had a white beard that reached down his stomach. He looked like Santa. I smiled awkwardly and looked over at Blue, but he was no longer there.

"Elsa?!" we looked in the other direction as a lady approached, a rather colourful flying lady. "Oh my gosh!!!!! I'm So glad to finally meet you!" She took me by surprise as she wrapped her arms around me. I stumbled back, her wings fluttering rapidly.  "Oh what lovely teeth." she smiled wholeheartedly as she touched my mouth.

"I-umm thanks." I struggled to find words and part of me didn't believe what I was seeing. This had to be a dream right? This isn't true, this simply can't be.

"Sandy!" Someone said and a gold man that appeared to be made of dust appeared. He smiled and waved at us.

"It appears you look frightened."

"You alright mate?"

"oh my gosh!"

Everyone watched me, waiting for a reaction.

Quite a reaction this would be, my eyes rolled back and I fell.

×*×*×**×*×*×*×

"I think she's waking up."

"Good!"

I blinked a couple times for my eyes to adjust. I tried to speak but I didn't know what to say. It was all a dream right? There was no way this actually happened.

"Are you okay?"

"Elves! fetch her some milk."

"my head hurts" I heard myself mumble as I stood up.

"How are you feeling? Sandy made sure you had good dreams." The flying lady spoke.

"I don't understand." I said

"You fainted" she replied

"I dont understand you." my voice came out harsher than I intended. "I don't understand this. "

I became more conscious and looked at my surroundings. Really looked, every last detail, everything. There was snow around where I had laid. No one said anything, they looked away.

"Someone explain, please." I pleaded

"Jack will explain everything love." She said, "I know it may sound strange but, you'll get the hang of it."

They walked away and Blue approached me and pulled his hood down. I didn't have much time to look because he grabbed my hand and led me away.

"Elsa, when I told you-you were special I meant it. But not in the romantic way, I mean literally." He said as we walked around the building, I wasn't sure how to take that but I chose not to say anything. "When you were a kid, you were taken away from our world to the human world. So basically you were kidnapped. Anyways we were sure all of you had died, I mean with the prophecy and everything we knew something like this would happen but we-I wanted so badly to believe it wasn't true and I spent this whole time looking for you and now that you're back everything's going to be alright now. You will be safe and you'll live up to the prophecy, I understand it may be hard now but after your training, it'll be fine. " he finished and sat down on the floor, as did I. His words ran across my head and rang in my ears, I didn't understand anything of what he said, this isnt an explanation. I felt anger and sadness but most of all I felt so confused and I wanted to look at him but all I could do was stare off into this factory until I could find the courage to have words escape my mouth.

"That's not explanation." I felt stupid and angry at myself for that but it was how I felt.

"what?" his words came with a hint of shock as if he had hoped he hadn't heard me correctly.

"You can't come into my life telling me I'm special but not explain why, drag me away into some toy factory with people-I mean creatures that shouldn't be possible and expect me not to be confused and at the very least frightened! Don't come into my life like a mysterious stalker, not even bothering to tell me your bloody name and lie to me about who I am and where I come from! God, how pathetic do I look to you! You can't come in and invade my life and expect me to be okay with that because I am not." I heard anger every time I would feel my voice ride. I had never spoken to someone like that, I had never let my emotions take the best of me. I watched him look at me with an icy stare that could kill, and anger make him turn shades of red. But I saw pain in his expression and a look I could only describe as surprised, shock. "Take me home." I mumbled but he didn't, he got up and walked away.
Leaving me alone and feeling guilty for having the last word.