Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

"Come on Hiccup!" I yelled as I pulled on his arm.

"Wait a little will you?!" He said. I sighed as I plopped myself on his bed, taking my glasses off and cleaning them with my sweater.

"Your dad was right. You are slow" I mumbled.

"Shut up!" He said." Okay let's go!" He ran out and I hurried a few steps behind him.

Hiccup and I were best friends. I met him in 3rd grade when we were paired up for a project.

The objective of the project was to create a different world. To create your own world. I insisted on a world where it always snowed. A beautiful land with a giant ice castle and a beautiful queen ruled the kingdom. But hiccup here wanted a world where there was fire and dragons. After a long time, and I mean LONG time we agreed on a winter world where dragons ruled.

It was a very pretty drawing that I have hung on the top of my bed.

"Hey! I'm talking!" I snap out of ny thoughts and turn to hiccup.

"I'm sorry what? " i ask.

"Nevermind" me mumbled. I shrug and continue on walking.

" Carry me?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"Fine, hop on." He says and I smile as I jump on his back.

I got off of him as our school came to view. Honestly this was the worst place to be. I hated it so bad that I can't even describe it with words.

"Chill Elsa. Its just high school." He smirked.

"High school my ass. This is hell. The definition of hell if I do say so myself." I smirked.

"Summer's over princess. Get used to it." He said And walked inside.

It was true. Summer was over. And I was still trying to get that through my head. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of the sun, and all things hot. I hate that. But I spent my whole summer with hiccup and it was honestly wonderful.

"What's your first class again?" He asked.

"Uuhhhhh." I got my schedule out.

"English" I spoke slowly.

"I have Math." He said. Disappointment flooded towards me.

"What about your second!?" I said or demanded.

"Gym." He said." Yours.

"Art." I mumbled.

"Oh" his lips formed the letter perfectly." Do we have any classes together?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said. The bell rang interrupting our conversation.

"I gotta go." He said." See you later." He hugged me.

" Hey it's our last year, how bad could it be?" He whispered in my ear as he gave an encouraging smile and left.

I walked over to my locker and slowly put my things in.

I entered my first class, English, and took a seat in the far back. There were a couple kids here but not many.

Slowly the room started to fill up. I recognized a few. The room was quite quiet. A couple whispers here and there.

Until a loud tower of giggles filled the room.

Great just what I needed. I thought.

Ever since the fourth grade I got bullied a lot. Mostly by the same 3 girls.

Ariel, Anna and Aurora.

Ariel was the one everyone feared the girl everyone hated but the one that everyone wanted to be. She never liked me for some reason. She made sure that my all my years of Jr. High and high school was a living hell.

I rolled my eyes as she entered the room. Her read hair was flawless as her heels clicked with every step.

Her eyes somehow managed to catch mine. Her fake smile instantly turning into a glare as she took a seat next to her boyfriend and friends.

One of the reasons I took it so hard that me a Hiccup didn't have the same first classes was because he stuck up for me. Whenever he was around Ariel and her crew wouldn't do anything to me. They wouldn't even look at me or anything.

I scoffed and put my head down.

Just the way to start my first day.

______________

Finally

Lunch.

Normally this would be the last place I wanted to be but I wanted to see Hiccup.

I looked around but I couldn't find him. I headed to the vending machine and bought a water.

I headed outside, the cold crispy fall air was here and I smiled as it made contacts with my pale skin. I played with my blond hair and looked through my phone.

I heard laughing, making my head snap up. I smiled as I saw Hiccup but it quickly faded away as I realized he was with another girl. They were laughing and having fun.

"Hey Elsa." Hiccup turned to me and smiled. "This is Rapunzel." He pointed to the beautiful girl next to him. She gave me a huge smile and waved.

"Call me Punzie" she said. The girl, Rapunzel, had beautiful blond hair that reached a little bit below her belly button. She was skinny and had amazing green eyes. Her skin was the perfect tan and in all honesty she was gorgeous and perfect.

Unlike me. I had ugly dull gray eyes with nasty pale skin and the dullest blond hair you could possibly imagine.

"Hi" I mumbled.

Hiccup and Rapunzel would talk and chatter And laugh And I'd simply sit there and listen to them. Loosing myself in my thoughts.

----------
Hello. It is I happydancingcupcakes(:

This is indeed my second Disney fan fiction.

It may seem a little unusual now but all will be explained later on in the story.

I really hope you enjoy it. Im trying something different

Rad

Well vote, comment, and share

Bye

҉٩(*'︶'*)۶҉