chapter 4

The dim sunlight passed through my curtains and awoke me from my slumber.

I looked at the clock and sighed when I realized I only got 4 hours of sleep.

what happened last night? I asked myself.

Did I dream with the boy that wore the blue hood or was that real.

Of coarse it wasn't real, you idiot. My mind screamed at me.

Ignoring it I got up and walked to my dresser as I grabbed clothing and went to the shower.

"pretty little lady with the swollen eyes would you show them to me? " I hummed the tune as I washed my hair.

Not even realizing it was the song from last night.

_______

"guess what Elsa! " Violet, a girl here who I very few times talked to, said.

"what? " I asked as I combed my hair.

"I'm finally leaving this wasteland!!! " she squealed with happiness

"oh my god really! Congratulations! " I said trying to act as happily as I could "by who? " I asked

"the Incredibles !" she said. "I'm so excited! " she said as she ran a hand through her black hair.

"oh" was all I managed to say. "When are you leaving? " I asked

"I don't know, tomorrow I think" she thought to herself

"oh" I mumbled. "well umm I'll miss you" I said and she hugged me before leaving.

Violet was a lot younger than me. 13 or 14 I think. A lot prettier as well.

I sighed as I walked downstairs to all the kids sitting at the table eating breakfast.

The food here was a lot better than you'd think. Sometimes, depends who's turn it was to cook. Mother Gothel was OK at cooking but it wasn't the best. The only person who's ever been good at cooking was this girl named Tiana but she got adopted and left about a year ago.

I sat down with all the other kids and ate. Kids would talk and laugh and I'd just sit their and listen,

Sound familiar?

Putting my stuff in the sink I walk out the door and head over to Hiccup's

-------

I knock on his door and patiently wait for him to answer. I look around and through the corner of my eye there he is again.

The boy with the blue hood

As I'm about to go chase after him the door swings open and reveals a shirtless hiccup.

"Elsa? What are you looking at" he asks as he looks over at my direction. "huh? Oh nothing its just, nothing" I say.

"oh okay well, come in" he says.

My cheeks slightly heat up as I walk past him. "I'm gunna go change real quick" he says and walks over to his room.

"hey there toothless! " I say as Toothless, Hiccups dog, comes running at me. I pet him below his neck and he falls on the floor. I laughed

I remember the first time this happened a couple years ago.

Flashback*

"Hey Hiccup! " I smiled

"Hey Elsa " he ginned as he let me in.

"this is Toothless my dog" he said proudly. "I'll be back. Talk to Toothless in the meantime" he says and leaves.