Chapter 2

Elsa's POV

I've had better weeks. You know how most kids said that their last year of high school is the best year ever.

They lied.

Its the hardest. And all I'm trying to do is survive.

Most of my days I'd space out and during lunch I'd hang out with Hiccup and Rapunzel. And by hang out I mean pretend to listen to their conversation while slowly spacing out.

I'd tune in sometimes to see her giving him love dove eyes and making me want to barf

Maybe it was the little pang of jealousy I get everytime they're together that gets me paranoid or maybe
Just maybe ....
she liked him.
I was never good with emotions. We all have them, yes. But trying to figure out what someone else feels.
Well thats different.
I can barely understand my own feelings.
But if by chance she did like him, who could blame her. He was cute. I've had a crush on him for the past four years.
He's changed a lot though, During the summer his hair grew and he got a lot taller and stronger.

I guess you could say Puberty came in with a Bang!

#goals.

I know Hiccup
Better than he knows himself probably
And You could tell he liked her too.

There go my chances,

"Hello! Elsa?" I quickly snap out of my thoughts

"I'm sorry what?" I asked

Hiccup laughed before responding" would you like to hang out with us on Saturday? "

"Oh ummm" I said as I looked around whats a good excuse!? My mind thought, slowly starting to space out again I quickly snapped out of it and said what came first to mind.

"I'm sorry I can't." I mumbled as I got up and left.

__________

I tapped my pencil on the wooden desk. Waiting for the teacher to finish her lesson. I looked out the window and watched as the leaves fell from their branch.

Winter was near I could feel it. I kept looking through the window hoping to see something interesting. It was weird, as i stared at the tree it was like, as if the tree was staring back at me?

That feeling that you get when someone is watching you crawled up my spine.

I looked away and shivered. I looked around the classroom a little before eventually turning back at the tree, and that's when I saw him,

A boy.

A blue hood covered his face. His bare feet stepped on the small branch. He held what looked like a big stick.

And then just like the wind he disappeared.

I blinked a couple of times. Trying to recap what had just happened.

Did I really just see a boy standing on the tree barefoot!?

No, of course I didn't.

I looked around to see if anyone else saw him but everyone seemed to be focused on the dumb lesson.

The bell rang and every student disappeared.

As I walked to my locker. Ready to leave this wasteland. I saw Hiccup coming my way.

"Hey there Elsa" he smiled.

"Hey there hiccup" I said as I shut my locker.

"Wanna walk together." He said

"I guess." I said." But with one condition" I smirked

"What is it?" He smiled

"You have to carry me" I smiled.

"Okay" he laughed and I jumped on his back. We exuted the school and started walking towards our homes.

"Elsa, can I ask you something?" He asked.

"What?" I said as I played with his soft brown hair

"Why don't you like Rapunzel? " He said.

I stayed silent. Not sure how to respond to that.

"Who said I don't like her." I replied.

"I know you better than you know yourself Elsa. " he stated." And its pretty flipping obvious aswell" he added shortly after.

"Its not that I don't like her. She's just-" I started trying to find the right word

"Just to what?" He asked.

"Just to- she's just to happy" I said as he started to laughed.

"Happy? You don't like her because she's too happy? " his laughter echoed through the silent neighborhood.

"Happy people are annoying. They find the good in everything and it's just to- ugh" I said.

"Happy people are what keeps this world going. Its what gives us meaning in our lives, it keeps the world from going mad." He said

"Whatever" I mumbled as I rolled my eyes

"You're just too depressed. She's really nice. I don't get how you can not like her." Hiccup put me down and I sighed as I walked next to him.

"That's the other thing. She's so likeable I can't hate her!" I ranted.

"Oh my God dude." He shook his head.

"Is that why you don't wanna hang out with us tomorrow?" He turned to me.

"No" I lied. "I have things to do." I looked away.

"no you don't. Don't lie to me " he said.

I sighed debating whether to tell him the truth or not.

"I gotta go hiccup " was the only thing I said as my house came to vie.

"Bye" he mumbled, as he looked down and walked away.

*-*-*-*-*-*- *

Thanks for sticking with me till the second chapter!
It means a lot

I know the cover seems lame but the story is much different.

I promise.