Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson

Fury's P.O.V

My eye flickered down to the file that was labelled 'Only Accessible to Level 7 and above' slowly my hand crept towards it and I picked it up and opened it.

That's when I remembered who it was but anyhow I went to read it to see if it had been updated.

Name: Alexandra Atlanta Jackson

Birth: August 18th 1998 (A/N I wanted it to be set in 2015 and Alex is 17 so she had to be born in 1998 instead of 1993)

Family: Mom: Sally Jackson, Dad: unknown (apparently went missing at sea), ex- Step-dad Gabe Uglino (missing) and now Step-dad Paul Blofis.

Important Information: Could be a potential threat:
Expelled from every school she's been to because she did many things from exploding buses up, dunking class in shark tank etc
At twelve, mom and Alexandra were kidnapped, Alexandra was seen blowing up a bus, blew up the arch, was seen having a gunfight with 'kidnapper', Sally then turned up at home and step-dad Gabe went missing. Several strange dangerous occurrences have had Alex involved including the fact she burnt down her school.

Danger could be a terrorist

Then there was a picture of a carefree twelve-year-old girl grinning into a camera with a boy next to her and the boy had an arm draped over her.

In the picture, it showed them in a museum and a caption read they were on a school trip.

What happened to the girl to make her so evil? I had met her when she was ten because she had just been expelled from her school for dunking her class in a shark tank. Also, why had the folder not been updated? Why was it so thin?

-----FLASHBACK-----

I watched the girl from the distance as she walked out of the school with a suitcase in her hand as she had been attending a boarding school.

From here the girl looked slightly distressed about the fact that she had to go home and as she crossed the road to get the bus I purposely walked into her but what I hadn't judged was how heavy the suitcase would be and ended up tripping over.

As I started to get up to regain my dignity the girl which I had been trying to talk to and purposely trying to walk into stared down at me.

To my surprise she held out a small hand to me, "Sorry sir I didn't see you! Are you okay?" That was not what I had been expecting but always expect the unexpected, this girl could be a highly trained Hydra agent.

I took the girls hand and she tried to pull me up and I helped her do so and that's when I stood and realised how small and scrawny she looked.

"It's okay..." I trailed off realising I had been trying to follow the girl without knowing her name.

The girl giggled at me and smiled, "I'm Alexandra Atlanta Jackson but call me Alex unless you're mean like the boys at school then I'm Jackson."

Who could be mean to this girl? Eurgh remember she could be a highly trained Hydra agent. Paranoia isn't paranoia when it's true.

Slowly we started talking and we found ourselves walking into a small coffee shop and talking.

Unfortunately, the only table available had a manky old coffee on the table, a newspaper and a plate with crumbs on it.

Despite this, we sat down, "So we're talking nonsense for a while. I've told you my name what's yours?" Alex asked me.

"My name's Nicholas Flannel," I told her quickly lying about my name.

She raised a delicate eyebrow, "My mom says it's paranoia but I can always tell when someone's lying my mom can tell when I'm lying though. She's amazing my mom... Although she says I'm ADHD which I don't like because I hate Attention so I don't understand why I'm ADHD."

Kids were mind-blowing with their lack of knowledge and innocence but it was cute.

Suddenly Alex picked up the newspaper and scowled at it. I peered at the page she was looking at but couldn't work out what she found so offensive about the fact that mobiles were modernising.

"What's wrong Alex?" I asked trying to act sweet but secretly I wished that she could just tell me everything I needed to know so I could go and talk to Phil about the new quinjets.

Alexandra put on the sweetest pout ever, "I can't read... Why were you watching me earlier?" How did she know about that!? Was she a Hydra agent which wasn't that smart but smart enough to realise she just slipped!?

"Well, Alex I was curious as to why you dunked your class into a shark tank." I asked and Alex looked up at me miserably, "I don't know how it happened we were walking on this walkway thing over the tank and when going on I think I hit a lever by accident and we all fell in. I think sharks are cute though... No-one got eaten."

Alex suddenly spotted the clock on the wall and leapt up, "I have to go I'm gonna be late and miss the bus! Nice meeting you Nicholas!" With that, she raced out with her suitcase.

-----END OF FLASHBACK-----

I stormed all the way to Avengers tower and entered the lounge where they were all standing around a DVD rack full of DVDs trying to pick a DVD.

Tony smirked when he saw me, "Security Breach." I glared at him, which thankfully silenced him, "I need you guys again. Avengers Assemble."