Chapter 13

My iPad keeps randomly wanting to change the word/name Steve to Stevedora and I thought it'd be awesome idea to keep my story going!

Alexandra's P.O.V

I sluggishly came out of my coffin and the harsh sun burning her skin and making it steam up as I took one step on the ground.

I glared at the coffin obviously the flashback caused me to pass out and Tony thought it'd be funny to put me in a coffin!

At super speed I practically teleported to the living room to see Steve watching some kind of TV quietly.

It was 6:00am and I could only presume that Steve never got out of the army's habit of getting everyone up at 5:30am.

Much to my amazement Steve looked like an overexcited puppy dog as he watched the TV.

In silent, killing mode, but not out for murder I carefully stood behind Steve to see what he was watching.

My black eyes widened as I saw that he was watching Dora the Explorer and a ear shredding shriek escaped my lips.

Steve jumped about a foot in the air and stood up and Phil, Nick, Maria, Natasha, Tony, Bruce, Thor and Clint came running down to the living room.

All the agents had their guns out with the exception of Clint who had a bow which looked unthreatening compared to the guns.

I let out a quick chuckle as I saw everyone's pyjamas.

Natasha wore an almost cat suit one, Tony had one with bunnies on them, Bruce had completely purple, Thor was wearing a pale pink dressing gown with slippers and Phil had Captain America ones.

Nick had ones covered in fake bloodstains, Clint had Katniss ones while Maria had normal plain blue ones.

Pushing aside her ADHD my finger found itself pointing at the TV.

"I came down here and Steve was watching Dora the explorer." I explained but I continued talking before anyone could interrupt, "I totally ship him. Stevedora! That's terrible, Stora! Yeah. Wait- ew Dora's six years old. Gross." I finished.

"That's what your brought us down for?" Clint muttered angrily until his eyes flashed with mischief, "Tony JARVIS records everything doesn't he? Can you save it for blackmail?" Clint waggled his eyebrows as if to look like he was clever.

Natasha on the other hand looked downright furious and instantly panic clouded my vision and without realising it I hypnotised them all.

"Okay, everyone go back to bed and forget about this!" I demanded and they followed my command in a trance.

Once the room was clear I sat where Steve had previously been sitting and switched the channel to watch Charlie and Lola.

I wiped my brow to get rid of any non existent sweat and I felt relieved that I hadn't been caught.

After Charlie and Lola finished I went to breakfast and waited for everyone to get up 'the first time today'.

-Third Person's P.O.V-

What Alexandra didn't notice was that JARVIS had recorded everything from when Steve walked into the room and Alex walked out.

I hope that this chapter was better than the last!