Chapter 17

Only a few more chapters to go!

Third Person's P.O.V

Alexandra sat unseeing in the living room with Natasha sitting beside her simply watching her to make sure she didn't drop dead.

Although Natasha didn't admit and wouldn't admit it under extreme torture Alexandra had wormed her way into the Avengers hearts, even her own.

Keeping her face stoic Natasha re-read the note that Alexandra had handed to her suddenly Lexi blinked several times as if awaking.

This led Natasha to believe that perhaps Alex couldn't sleep because of being dead but instead could pass out or zone out.

"You alright?" The redhead asked softly and Alexandra stared at her with her eerie smouldering coal black eyes, "Why wouldn't I? Paul and mom were likely to be killed because of me anyway. Sure I miss them but this Cryia figure doesn't exist." Alexandra told her.

"Don't you have enemies?" Natasha asked her forehead crinkled in confusion, "Of course I do, hundreds maybe even thousand but not one called Cryia or even spelt similar." Alexandra insisted.

"Sound similar?" Natasha offered, "Sounds similar to one of them but she's gonna be asleep for a minimum of a millennia." Alexandra shrugged before she let out a cry of surprise as her body morphed and shrunk.

"Help!" Natasha yelled as she watched in horror as Alexandra's body convulsed as it twisted and turned at unrealistically able movements.

The Avengers pounded in just in time to see the end of Alexandra's transformation.

Then Clint let out a laugh as he was the first to see a bat flying where Alexandra had once been! It was official, she was a vampire.

A bright cloud of grey smoke blew up around the bat and there was a thump as Alexandra landed on the floor in human form looking positively traumatised.

"That was horrible!" Alexandra shrieked as she wrapped her arms around herself looking relieved to be in her normal body.

"Sir, there seems to be an odd energy reading in Central Park. Central Park has been evacuated but whatever the energy is, it seems to be yelling out 'Alexandra Atlanta Jackson'." JARVIS informed.

Instantly, as if a rubber band had snapped, Steve's blue eyes hardened, "Suit up. I'll meet you all up at the Quinjet in 7 minutes." Steve commanded and everyone was about to rush until Alexandra stopped them.

"A) I don't have clothes and B) Flying seriously?" With that Tony made the universal sign of 'come with' to Alexandra and while Alex followed Tony everyone else set off.

Quickly Alexandra and Tony reached his lab and he handed Alexandra black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, Greek female chest plate armour, gold and white trainers, a shield with a small design on it, a sheathed dagger to attach to her armor and she already owned a sword.

The second Tony left the room Alexandra quickly changed and smiled at how well fitting everything was and how well everything fitted. Pulling Riptide from her new black skinny jean pocket she flicked off the cap and put it on her folded pile of clothes.

The cap would return but she couldn't bother to put it in her pocket.

Running to the Quinjet she earned a thumbs up from Natasha and Tony handed her a Greek helmet which she easily put on.

"Thor designed it, I made it." Tony whispered to Alexandra and she sighed in relief, she sighed in relief. 'Phew... Thought he was a stalker for a moment.' Alexandra thought before pushing the thought away.

"Where is Thor?" Clint asked as he appeared at the Quinjet's door being the last to arrive.

Alexandra shrugged, "Asgard is kinda busy at the moment." She stated.

This of course earned her odd looks but Clint started the Quinjet and they took off.

"Thanks for the armor. Thank Thor also. It's awesome." Alexandra told Tony who smirked in a way an egotistical person would.

Then Tony's helmet shut and no-one could tell what face he made, they could only guess, even then they'd never know.

Hello, that's it for this chapter and I've updated it, because in all honesty it was terrible... So now it's slightly less terrible! -BookwormLovesMusic03