Chapter 16

Cryia is an OC he will be explained in this chapter!

-BookwormLovesMusic 

Third Person's P.O.V

A shadow figure dressed in a black cloak and a neon pink mask which had two slashes in the mask revealing two daffodil yellow slits which were a sorry excuse for eyes. 

The shadowy figure kneeled in front of the man who was sitting in the throne. 

The air that made blisters appear in seconds and the hot humidity which dehydrated regular humans in minutes, this was Tartarus and the man in the throne was the Tartarus. 

Beside the throne was two coffins which had a face carved into them the coffin on the right depiticed an image of Gaia's face while the other depicted Kronos.

"Your mother and father Cryia. Killed by Alexandra Jackson. I want you to capture Alexandra without dying and hand me her." Tartarus told him knowing that if it was any less simple the pathetic excuse for a Titan, Cryia, wouldn't understand.

This was slightly understandably as, even for Tartarus it was disgusting, Cryia was son of Kronos and Gaia. This was obviously revolting as Kronos was son of Gaia!

"Why?" Cryia asked and the strong-willed Tartarus face palmed, he'd been made to explain this hundreds of times.

"Because you one-hundred year old baby Titan boy. Alexandra Jackson killed your mommy and daddy." Tartarus explained, exasperation clear in his tone.

"Why?" Cryia repeated and Tartarus bit his tongue in frustration, "For the curse of me! Your mommy and daddy tried to destroy the world." 

"Then it's reasonable that Alexandra killed my mommy and daddy. She must pay though." Cryia illogically told Tartarus, "And why for the curse of you what have you done wrong?" Cryia asked.

"It doesn't matter, remember Alexandra killed your mommy and daddy." Tartarus commanded, "Yeah, yeah... I'll get Alexandra, as long as when your finished I get to eat her." Cryia nodded.

And turned around before heading to Tartarus's elevator and Tartarus once again face palmed at how idiotic Cryia was, at least he did the job...