Chapter 12

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson or Avengers or Twilight

PS: Sorry to any Twilight fans

Alexandra's P.O.V

Eventually I won the fight and Fury, Natasha, Hill, Tony, Coulson, Thor, Bruce, Clint and I ended up watching Twilight all together.

Natasha was hanging off of a fan getting dizzy each time the fan spun around, Clint was lying underneath the fan watching the TV.

The reason this was just in case Natasha fell but he didn't admit this.

Tony was scrunched up in the corner of the sofa looking terrified as Bruce had fallen asleep on his shoulder and now was drooling.

Thor had Coulson and Fury underneath each arm forcing them to watch the terrible movie while Maria watched them in amusement half watching everyone and the movie.

I on the other hand was sitting next to Maria scowling at the screen about how insensitive they were to vampires.

Despite everyone in their awkward positions and the hatred that filled everyone as they watched the movie, we all watched it.

It was actually an interesting story at how we ended up watching the movie and why Coulson and Hill I mean Maraia, I mean Hill was with us.

Every good story needs to start somewhere and they say the best place to start was at the beginning. 

Right after Natasha stated that she expected me to childish I decided to act like one. Basically I backtracked to where the argument started which was 'Could we watch a movie'.

To them saying no turns out to be a bad idea.

How it officially started...

-Flashback- (A/N Still Alexandra's P.O.V!)

"Why you expect me act childishly. And a Furious Fury with no Alecto in sight that's new." I commented, "Ooh and I used alliteration, well some so I am a double winner." I then added, "It doesn't work like that." Steve butted in, "Exactly." Fury huffed pridefully.

"So can we watch a movie?" I asked changing the topic, "I would like to movie watch!" Thor agreed, loudly, "You sound like Yoda." I reflexively commented at that point realising why I aggravated people.

Steve's head snapped up, "I understood that reference." He for some reason butted in, in a dark, evil tone, "How did the man out of time know that? And did he just quote himself?" Tony randomly said.

The patriotic man merely shrugged and muttered lightly under his breath, "I made a list of things to research/watch/try out." I barely picked up what he said and I was a vampire for the Gods sake!

"Pardon? I can't hear you." Tony teased in an un-teasing tone, "Okay, fine! I made a list of things to research/watch/try out!" He burst out angrily looking like a guard dog as opposed to his usual lost puppy dog look.

"So we're watching a movie?" I restarted annoyed that we kept straying off topic. 

Everyone nodded just going along with me, they obviously caught PTSD from Steve's outburst. 

As we all cuddled up next to each other on the sofa with poor Bruce shivering at how cold my dead skin was.

"What movie do you wish to watch?" I asked quietly relaxing lazily on the sofa.

"What do we have?" Thor asked with impatience clear in his voice, "Well we have the Hunger Games, yay, Twilight, yuck, Divergent, yay, Season 1 Downtown Abbey, why do you even have this?, Jonny English, sounds awesome, and Paranormal Activity, awesome." I told them.

Eventually we were left with the choices the Hunger Games and Twilight.

Everyone thought that Paranormal Activity would make Bruce Hulk out, Downtown Abbey sounded dull, Tony insisted he had seen Divergent a thousand times and Jonny English was insensitive.

I thought Twilight was insensitive as I was actually a vampire! And not some cheap not-actually-Hollywood, Hollywood one. No I'm more Dracula than that disgraceful one!

However Natasha, Bruce, Thor and I wanted to watched the Hunger Games while Tony, Nick and Clint wanted to watch Twilight.

The argument was obvious that it was obviously Hunger Games we were watching because four against three. 

But for some reason Tony, Nick and Clint got it into their heads that Thor didn't know what a movie was so that he shouldn't have a vote.

As things got out of hand Fury decided to get Phil Coulson and Maria Hill over to try and get them on his side.

When they found out what the argument was about Maria and Phil decided they wanted to watch the Hunger Games until Fury threatened to demote them.

Things just went ballistic from there and:

Natasha got bored and was hanging off of a fan getting dizzy each time the fan spun around, Clint was lying underneath the fan watching the TV.

The reason this was just in case Natasha fell but he didn't admit this.

Tony was scrunched up in the corner of the sofa looking terrified as Bruce had fallen asleep on his shoulder and now was drooling.

Thor had Coulson and Fury underneath each arm forcing them to watch the terrible movie while Maria watched them in amusement half watching everyone and the movie.

I on the other hand was sitting next to Maria scowling at the screen about how insensitive they were to vampires.

-End of flashback-

As we got to the part of the movie where Bella's commented on how she expected to see castles, cobwebs and coffins.

At that point I scoffed in aggravation and Tony got a glint of mischief in his eyes which made me nervous.

From where I was sitting and the way the camera was Edward looked stupid and I ended up laughing hysterically.

The TV was paused as everyone stopped what they were doing and surrounded me in concern even Bruce who just woke up looked concerned.

I pointed at the TV, "Edward! Edward looks like... Looks like someone hit him in the face with a shovel and, and! Oh my Gods his eyes! The contact lenses make his eyes look like they were about to fall out.

As everyone looked at the TV I heard soft 'oohs' as people saw what I saw.

Everyone ended up just sitting on the sofa looking bored until the movie ended.

The second it did officially end I stood up only to see Steve's face and his blonde hair and blue eyes reminded me of Jason.

That's when my vision tunnelled and went dark as horrors of the war flashed through my mind.

Thank you so much for bearing with! Sorry if this chapter was slightly boring! I hope the next chapter will be better! Bye. -BookwormLovesMusic03