Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson or The Avengers

Thor's P.O.V

As I picked up my favourite flavoured pop tart heavy breathing caused me to turn and come face to face with a sixteen year old girl with dyed blonde hair, orange face caked in what Midgardians call makeup and she was wearing a horrifyingly short skirt!

Suddenly an ear piercing shriek filled the shop and I realised that it came from the young lady, "Oh my God! Oh my God! It's Thor! Are the other Avengers here? Can I take a selfie!? Can you sign my tattoo of you?!"

Odin's beard, it was something Lady Natasha referred to... I mean Warrior Natasha referred to as a fan girl and Warrior Natasha said if I came across one I needed to retreat slowly and run at my demigod pace... So really, all I needed to do is run quite fast.

So that's what I did holding my precious pop tarts close to me, I ran thankfully the young lady was wearing a short skirt and really small shoes which were really, really tall.

I reached my fellow friends and saw a young lady slip away and everyone looked at me, Warrior Natasha came up to me and poked the yellow mush on me, "Thor? Why are you covered in pineapple?"

So that's what the deadly fruit was called! "Warrior Natasha I just had to destroy the spikey evils of the world, we don't want suicidal Midgardians eating them." I boomed Warrior Natasha simply brought her hand to her face and slapped herself, hard.

Sometimes I shall never understand Midgardians and their ways back in Asgard everything is simple and easy to understand especially the traditions.

Bruce's P.O.V

As I watched Natasha and Thor converse I realised Lexi had gone and obviously no one else had noticed, we were meant to have two highly trained assassin here!

"Guys Lexi's gone." I spoke quietly, immediately Natasha and Clint whipped their heads around to face me, "What?! How... Never mind she acted shifty we should follow her." Natasha commented.

With that we grabbed the popcorn and pop tarts before walking out after Tony had left a wad of cash for the cashiers to pay for any damages.

That's when we spotted Lexi and I walked back to Avengers tower not really wanting to get involved and accidently unleashing the other guy even though I had a lot of control over him at the moment, even so the risk was not worth it.

Natasha's P.O.V

I watched as Bruce wondered away with the pop tarts and popcorn leaving Thor, Clint, Tony, Steve and I to follow Lexi which I guess made it slightly easier.

As Lexi passed an alley she was pulled in and we all chased after her and looked down the alley horrified that she could have possibly be kidnapped when we were following her.

Lexi's P.O.V

I knew I was being followed by the people that had crashed into me in the super market.

It was actually kind of impressive and if I wasn't a vampire I would have been killed which actually would be kind of funny, I'm in Elysium and I see Andrew he goes, 'Oh Lexi you died, how did you die?' and I'll be like, 'I got killed by a speeding trolley anyway how is Lucy?' (A/N Lucy is Luke!)

As much as I disliked Lucy for hosting Kronos she redeemed herself with such bravery and it was obvious that she had been manipulated into being evil.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I was pulled down an alley by none other than the minotaur.

I could tell that there was five shadows behind me which looked like Natasha, Clint, Steve, Tony and Thor meaning that I had less of a place to fight.

An arrow went whizzing passed my head and it hit the minotaur square in the chest and he exploded into yellow dust.

In my surprise I turned around to see Clint holding a bow, was he a demigod? Quickly I picked up the arrow and inspected it, it wasn't any demigod type of metal but it didn't look entirely regular mortal metal so where he got it from I didn't know.

My eyes locked with Steve and I realised how much he reminded me of Jason.

Drat, no never mind let's forget about...

Too late I was pulled into a flashback.