Chapter 21

I wrote this chapter for you guys because I appreciate people voting and surprisingly enjoying the story. Normally people do it at different milestones that make more sense. For example, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 and so on. I chose to do it at, oddly enough, 780 votes. Anyway, I literally couldn't have done it without you guys. So praise to you guys getting through the story. Also, this chapter may be a little over the top for younger ones, a PG? Don't know if you can get PG stories? Regardless, my writing isn't that good so it shouldn't be too bad.

Third Person's P.O.V

Alexandra panted as she pulled herself and up through the earth, even for a vampire it was hard work. First there was panic at being inside a box, then realisation that she was in a grave, panic again at the realisation and that she couldn't get out, then desperation, all before logical thinking and that she was undead and didn't need air.

After taking several steps on unsteady feet Alexandra collapsed, she was in so much pain. Not physical, but might as well be it felt as if someone had torn her heart apart and replaced it with a dark ravenous cavern. It was consuming her, her throat burned, her lips felt so cracked and she was salivating, but this sensation was nothing.

It was nothing to the abyss she felt. She had done so much, she had crossed oceans for Andrew whilst he had built partially stable bridges. Hades, she had fallen into Tartarus for him and it was for nothing, the truth was that he had wanted to die, he wanted to die because he was the right age... The right age for Lucy.

All Andrew had done was for Lucy, in fact it wouldn't be a surprise that Andrew had planned out the entire thing and had worked with Kronos. It would most certainly feed his Fatal Flaw, Pride. Everything Alexandra had striven for was crushed in a moment. Alex rested her back against a tree as her chest ached painfully.

-----FLASHBACK-----

Lexi was relieved. Finally after an entire week since arriving had passed, catching up with everyone was done and dusted, people were no longer that interested and were no longer hero worshipping her. Some people would be irritated by this fact, not Alex, sure she loved adventure, but she hated the attention, mainly because fame, like money and power, was rather corrupting. She didn't want to be corrupted.

"Ah, for once it's just you and me." Andrew stated, their hands were clasped together, swinging gently as they walked along the soft-sanded beach. Waves rolled softly and the artificial sun made the water dazzle under its light. To say the least, the Isle of the Blest was gorgeous and there were parties every Friday evening.