Chapter 19

Third Person's P.O.V

Alexandra's eyes snapped open and she found herself laying on the soft sand of the Isle of the Blest beach. Hot sun coming from nowhere and beat down on her, but it wasn't overbearing. It was... Nice, relaxing in fact.

She had reached Elysium, obviously everything she had done in her life had led her to reach instant passage to Elysium, as cocky as it sounded she wasn't surprised. After all, she had dropped into Tartarus to save her boyfriend and had remained loyal to the light side.

As she stood up she saw a familiar blonde haired, grey eyed figure ran towards her. There was the biggest grin on his tanned face that she had ever seen, the second he reached her, his strong arms wrapped around her small body. He held on so tight, his eyes screwed shut, it was as if he was afraid that if he opened his eyes it would just be a dream.

Anybody in the distance could feel the love and happiness radiating off of them.

"Andrew, you're here!" Alexandra whispered with so much joy, it would make even an Aphrodite kid wince in disgust, well it would at least screw with Piper.

"Of course I'm here Seaweed Brain, we're dead and heroes, dead heroes." Andrew muttered, for a man who never got his tongue in a knot he seemed to be struggling now, she noticed his eyes were open and staring at her with fierce passion and something else.

"I love you." He whispered into her ear as he kissed her forehead, he was still yet to release her from his grip. It was love, he was staring at her with passion and love.

As Alexandra cuddled into his chest she didn't notice her mom and Paul standing together watching, hand in hand. Sally was waiting for Andrew to pull away so she could scoop up her daughter in an embrace that showed how much she had missed and loved Alex.

"What happened?" Andrew asked not releasing her from his encircle of arms.

"A story worth a million lifetimes. It's to be said by a campfire." Alexandra smirked pulling away so she could stare up at him properly, once they reached sixteen Andrew became unfortunately taller.

And so a camp fire was made and everyone swarmed Alexandra as she retold the story they had missed. As it turns out, she was a wondrous story teller, no-one could ever put it in the same description and vivid emotions she did.

Some moments people cried, other times people laughed and more than once or twice people glared at Alexandra in exasperation.

But in the end all that mattered was that they were together, reunited and happy...

"And so we meet again." Alexandra whispered to Andrew as the curtains of their Isle of the Blest beach hut closed.

Yay it's finally done! Thank you so much for sticking with me, I love you guys so, so much. I might do a second story, but I'm happy this is done! It was a lot harder than I expected. So much writer's block! By the way there's still another chapter to go, sorry!

Hello, that's it for this chapter and I've updated it, because in all honesty it was terrible... So now it's slightly less terrible! -BookwormLovesMusic03