Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson or The Avengers

Clint's P.O.V

As all of stood in the alleyway we saw a huge muscled man and the girl staring at him with her back to us.

Somehow she sensed us as she stiffened and as she went into fighting crouch I pulled out my bow and fired, the arrow thankfully whizzed passed her head and hit the muscle man in the chest.

Weirdly enough the muscle man suddenly vanished and Lexi turned towards us with a look of confusion until she spotted the bow in my hand.

Without turning around she picked up the arrow and looked at the tip confused eventually the confusion cleared up and she looked at all of us.

Lexi looked at Steve and into his eyes and she froze like she was made of ice.

What surprised us was that her eyes clouded up and she looked terrified then her eyes closed and she collapsed to the ground unconscious.

All of us shared a look until Thor picked her up and started leading the way back to Stark towers.

Lexi's P.O.V

When I woke up I found that I was on a soft bed which was extremely unusual as last time I checked I was in an alleyway.

I apologise profusely for such a terrible chapter but it seriously is what the title says, it's to simply keep the story moving... Sorry for any inconvenience it caused! -BookwormLovesMusic03