Chapter 2

Victoria's POV

"A make over?!?!" Pascalle yells at Louis, obviously not liking the idea.

"Hun, you don't want to be dead do you?" I ask her.

"No I don't, but you know how much I love my hair!" she says.

"Then now you can find something which also looks cool and that you really like! you live forever do you always want to have the same hair colour? after some time it becomes boring. You have to admit that. Plus, we have a stylist which is really good and can tell you what fits you." Niall says to Call.

"Okay lets do it. When can your stylist come here?" Call asks.

"She's on her way." Zayn says and we all sit down on the sofa waiting for her.

"Do you already know how you want your hair done?" Harry asks smirking a bit.

"Yeah, I know how I want it. I want the main colour in something between a real black and a really dark brown, and from my eyes to the end of the hair I want a pink colour." I say and smile, imagining how it will look like.

"I think I know too what I want." Pascalle says and continues "I want my hair blonde, with a coral/orange/light red/rose dip dye, how you wanna call the colour haha."

"that would look really cool i think." Liam says and then we hear the doorbell ringing.

"Hi girls, I'm Lou. Zayn told me that you're Victoria and Pascalle right?" 

"Yes, we are, nice to meet you."

"So, who goes first?"

"I want to be first." I say and then I explain her how I want my hair done. She nods in agreement and starts. First, she cuts my hair a bit so it will look better when the colour is in it and then when the black haircolour is on my head she starts with Pas. Her hair stays in this length and Lou just puts the hair colour in Pascalle's hair to make it blonde. Then, when our hair has the basic colours Lou starts to dip dye my hair and then Pas' hair. 

When we're finished we look into a mirror. IT LOOKS AMAZING. 

"Do you girls like it?" Lou asks.

"We love it!" We both kinda yell.

the boys all love our new hair!

"Girls, we have one guest room and one of you can have either the sofa or sleeps in one of our beds."

"Then I'm gonna take your bed." Pascalle says cheekily. See, this is a typical vampire thing. We're cheeky, sassy whatever, have no problems with nudity cause we can manipulate humans anyway and vampires who are younger than us too. So actually Niall, Liam and Louis could manipulate us.

"Good, I'll show you my room." Niall says smirking and they leave us others.

"So, where's the guest room?" I ask.

Louis runs vampire speed causing me to follow him, probably he wants to check out how fast I can run, again a vampire thing.

I stand in a beautiful room with a huge bed. There's a huge window that goes till the floor and a big wardrobe as well. There is also a sofa with a small table in front of it. Just amazing.

"and this is the guest room?" I ask.

"No that's my room."

"Why do you lead me here then?"

"To confuse you."

"And to try how far you can go until I do something right?"

"How do you know?"