Chapter 4

Victoria's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night. I'm alone in bed and when i look outside I see a thunderstorm. I go and check in the living room and kitchen if anyone else is awake but everyone is asleep. Some time ago I heard someone her though, I was only half asleep that's why I noticed.

I walk into the kitchen and grab some water. I NEED to drink. Not water, I need blood. I just try to drink water to make it better, usually it works. Notice the usually. This time it doesn't. I feel needing blood, my fangs are growing and my eyes changing.

"Shit." I whisper. I sit down, back against a wall. Everything is spinning, the thunderstorm makes me dizzy, I've never liked thunderstorm, often it shocks me a little to be honest. Sometimes it really scares me sometimes not, depends how loud and bright it is outside.

My fingernails scratch on the floor because of the pain you feel when you don't get blood. But there is one thing I don't want to understand: Why the fuck am I so thirsty since a few? It's like i need more blood than before.

One minute later someone is next to me and takes both of my hands. I try to pull them away but he won't let me. Yeah I know who it is.

"What's up?"

"I need blood... but I can't go outside. The thunderstorm really scares me..."

"Drink mine."

"I won't drink human blood anymore. I promised it."

"But you will die if you don't!"

"Then it's meant to be."

"You won't die." then he forces his wrist to go to my fangs. I can't help but bite him. I drink a bit and then push his arm away, not wanting to drink too much.

"Is that enough?"

"Till the morning it's enough but promise me that you won't tell anyone. If someone finds out that I drank human blood again I am dead."

"I won't but you should talk to Niall though, so he won't tell Pascalle when he mind reads again."

"Shit. I didn't think of that."

"I will talk to him, he's one of my best friends I think i can get him to not tell." Harry says.

"Thanks. A lot."

"It's okay, you should go to bed now again."

We stand up from the kitchen floor and I walk into my room, while Harry walks into his room. I can hear talking there. Maybe someone woke up. I can hear Harry talking and then someone else. Louis.

Louis' POV

"We need to talk." I say.

"About?" Harry asks.

"You gave her your blood?" I say directly coming to the point.

"How do you know?"

"I watched it.. I was awake too."

"Don't tell anyone."

"I won't." I say and smirk but Harry can't see that. I wouldn't tell anyone.

*next day*

Victoria's POV

I wake up, still hearing the shitty rainy weather outside. I turn around getting a shock.

"Louis don't scare me like that!" I kinda yell and hit him playfully actually liking him next to me.

"Aww, you know that I can hear your heart racing?" Louis says cheekily and I blush lightly. His fingers brush down my jawline, making goosebumps appear on my skin.