Chapter 3

Pascalle's pov

We shopped till we literly dropped. We both got a new outfit to wear, and some other clothes. Like skinny jeans, tops, jackets, dresses, shoes, make - up, shorts and skirts. 

Well, Victoria didn't get much dresses, I did. Vic has more jeans, leather jackets and boots. I have lots of dresses, shorts, tops and heels. 

Victoria is more of the bitchy hard person, while I'm this girl who never makes fights, only when I'm mad, but that's because I'm a vampire. 

Last night, I talked a lot with Niall. Actually, the whole night. We don't really get tired. He is such a sweet person. 

Niall and I are walking together. We split up because we all wanted to go somewhere else. 

'So you and Victoria only feed on animals ?' Niall asks. 

'Yup. We made a promise to each other never to drink human blood' 

'But babe, last night, Louis gave Victoria human blood and she drank it' Niall says. I stop walking. 

'How do you know?' Niall looks at me with a worried look on his face. 

'I can read minds' he says. 

'Really, than what am I thinking right now?' 

'That you're gonna kill Vic' he says. I look at him for a few seconds and then run away, vampire speed. No one can see me. When I'm almost out the mall, I'm being stopped. 

'Don't' Niall says. I look at him. Just then, a woman walks by. I feel my fangs grow. 

'Pas, don't' Niall says. I tried not to, but I couldn't help myself. I jumped on the woman and stuck my teeth in her neck. She screamed but I put my hand over her mouth, so no one would hear me. All Niall could do was watch. Watch how I was killing this woman. 

*Later that night*

I feel horrible for what I did. How could I ? I haven't talked to anyone. Not trusting myself to talk without crying. Yes, I still cry okay. I'm an emotional person, well, Kinda person. I'm planning on talking to Victoria, to ask why the hell she drank blood. It was basically my reason to kill someone. 

Somone knocks on my door. 

'Yeah?' I ask quietly, knowing they would hear me anyway. 

The door opens and Niall walks in. He smiles. 

'JHow can you smile at someone like me?' I ask him. His smile fades a little. 

'Because I know how you really are' he says. He sits down next to me on my bed. 

'You can't stay in here forever' he tells me. 

'Well, I can always try' I answer. He sighs. 

'Victoria wants to talk to you' he gets up and leaves. What the hell ? I take a deep breath and walk after him. I see Victoria on the couch watching tv. She looks at me and gets up. We walk to a room. 

'Why did you kill someone ?! What the hell is wrong with you?!' she snaps. Oh so Niall told everyone. 

'AND WHY DID YOU DRINK HUMAN BLOOD ? WE PROMISED TO NOT DO THAT! IT WAS THE REASON WHY I SNAPPED!' I yell. She looks taken aback. I never freak out like this. I'm always the nice little princess who doens't scream, yell, fight, react bitchy or anything what's not nice. 

Victoria stares at me. She looks down, probably feeling ashamed. 

'I'm sorry. I told Louis no but he just gave it'