Chapter 6

Victoria's POV

We're on our way home. I'm in the car with Harry so he doesn't drive alone. Pascalle drives with Niall and Liam and Zayn are in the car with Louis. It's dark and the streets are empty and silent. No one walks here, no car drives here. Just silence. Harry pulls over and stops at one side of the road.

"Why did you stop?" I ask and look at him.

"Because, uhm..." he answers a bit shy.

"Just say it Harry." I say smiling.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me tomorrow?" he looks a bit down.

"Harry, look me in the eyes." he looks up and I continue "I'd love to go on a date with you. What are we gonna do?"

"Hmm lets make it a surprise?"

"Either you tell me or I make you tell me." I say with a smirk.

"You're mean haha lets go to a nice restaurant and then just walk around? I pay. How does that sound?"

"I like that idea. Now I have to think of what to wear. Anything you would like to see on me?"

"hmmm just something nice." he says and winks at me.

"hmm, then I should look what I have in my wardrobe."

"You can do that tomorrow, or better today it's after midnight already."

"Okay."

Harry starts the engine again and I feel myself drifting off to sleep. I'm a bit tired. Usually we aren't tired you know we sleep to let everything relax. I close my eyes and soon I'm in my dream world.

"You drank human blood again." Pascalle says.

"How the hell can you know?!" I ask..

"That doesn't matter but you broke your promise again. You drink from humans. You hurt people."

"That's not even true! I never hurt anyone! And Harry forced me to drink his blood! I was dying! And I told him if I died it was meant to be! And then the just pushed his wrist into my mouth. I had no other chance than bite him! Do you think I wanted that?"

"Maybe you did!"

"Don't just say that!" I burst out in tears.

"You should leave."

"Why?"

"You're not wanted here anymore."

I look into her eyes, she looks at me like she's disgusted. She takes me on my clothes and throws me away.

I wake up screaming and crying.

A hand sneaks around my waist pulling me closer.

Hot breath in my neck.

It calms me down to feel that there is someone next to me.

I turn around and snuggle up to the person my head on his chest.

With my right hand I feel those perfect curls.

he mumbles something into my ear. It's cute when he talks while sleeping.

I can smell his cologne and soon i fall asleep again.

*next day*

I wake up.

In a room I've never slept in.

Where the fuck am I?

Then I remember. That I fell asleep in the car. that I woke up at night next to Harry. I look around and then I'm sure: It's Harry's room.