Chapter 5

Pascalle's pov

I'm still with Greg talking about a lot of things. Things like the past, friends, family. 

"You know, I've always wanted to tell my parents that I'm sorry that I left them" I tell him. 

"Why ?" he asks. 

"Because when I turned, I ran away, scared that I'd hurt them,but when I came back, they were gone as well"

"I'm sorry bout that. I lost my parents and little brother as well that day. My brother and I hate each other right now" 

"Still ? So he is a vampire as well? " I ask him. 

"Yeah, I think you know, well no not think, know" 

"Who is it ?"

"Niall is my little brother" 

"WHAT?! "

"That's why I got you here, to hurt him" now I see Greg's eyes turning deep dark red and his fangs are showing. I jump up and start to get ready for a fight. 

"Don't be scared princess, I 'll help you get rid of Nialler, you like me better anyway right ?" 

"No way in hell that I like you better right now" I tell him. Greg comes closer, and when I want to run away, he grabs me. He is stronger than me. 

"Let me fucking go" I say through clenched teeth. 

"Don't think so" he says.  I jump up and over him, running away. When I want to start running, I see Niall. He looks really mad. 

"Niall, let's go" I say and try to push him, but off course, he's stronger than I am. He keeps staring at Greg. 

"Niall ! NOW ! " I yell. He still doens't move, just throws glares at Greg. 

"Niall, just don't" I try. He then makes a move and runs vampire speed to him. I can't even process it. After a minute I see Niall coming back. I see Greg on the floor, dead. 

"Niall ! You killed your own brother!" I yell. He just walks to me and stops when our bodies are touching. It's kinda scary because his eyes are still dead red. He leans foward and I feel his lips touching the side of my ear. 

"No one touches you except me" he whispers. O my god. That's just hot. He wants to step away, but I grab his arm. He looks me right in the eye and I know he is reading my mind. 

"With pleasure" he says and kisses me, hard. He lifts me up and I put my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. He has one arm around my waist, and his other hand holding me up. I pull away. 

"We should really get out of here" I mumble. Niall nods and starts running, with me still in his arms. In a few minutes, we're home. We walk in and we see everyone on the couch. 

"Hey you're finally back" Louis says while smirking. I jump out of Niall's arms. 

"Zayn, Harry, I don't  want you guys to be affraid of me. I won't ever hurt you" they look at each other. 

"yeah we know. We're not affraid of you" Zayn says with a smile. 

"We have a party to attend. Harry's mum is marrying and she invited us all, and we're going to take you as our dates" Liam says. Victoria and I nod.

*NEXT DAY*

Victoria and I are getting ready for the wedding. I'm doing my make up and hair, While Victoria is already ready with that. She is looking at her self in the mirror. She looks at her dress. 

"Why can't I wear a darker dress again ? I don't even like this colour" she says. 

"Because it's a wedding, not a funeral" I tell her. She rolls her eyes. I apply my last bit of mascara and stand up. I look at myself in the mirror. Good. I'm ready. I grab my bag with all my stuff in it and walk downstairs.