✿ Day 10 (1)

WARNING: EMOTIONAL TRIGGERS. STRONG LANGUAGE.

Note: Thank you for making it so far. You may or may not like the story I may tell but I promise you this story will be worth your time. The story from onwards will be building on this quote "Sometimes when things appear to falling apart, they may actually be falling into place."

✿ Day 10 (1)

[six years ago]

All she knew that she was somewhere she didn't want to be. There was movement above, a hand slithering down her chest. Her button-up jacket was being tugged away.

The only sound she could hear was the faint rustle of clothes and skin upon skin, blaring pop music, and someone's heavy breaths. She tried making sense of the blur. What was he doing? Why was he on top of her? Why was she lying on the floor? Why was he stripping her? She thought he was her friend. She thought he was a good guy.

She didn't want to be here. His eyes gleamed in the sparse light, a wide-lipped grin on his lips- a demonic grin. She squirmed uncomfortably when she felt hands reach for her trousers. She wanted to push him away.

But her body was frozen. Stiff. She wanted to move but she couldn't. What had he put in her soda? She told him she didn't drink. She told him specifically that she didn't do drugs. What did he mix?

"No." She barely spoke the word. Maybe he'd gotten the wrong idea. Maybe he was still a good guy. "No." She pressed her hand to his arm.

He didn't stop. He forced her hands away and pressed them above her head. What was happening? This must be a bad dream. Tears prickled her eyes. She felt so helpless, so vulnerable, so breakable.

Her bare body was in view for hungry eyes.

She had trusted him. He was her friend. Why would he do this to her?

"Stop. Please." She didn't want to cry but a sob escaped her lips anyways. "I don't you like in that way."

He was breathing heavily, his eyes took in her body. "That's exactly why I must."

Forcefully, a nasty wind uprooted an innocent flower. The flower had been growing in a meadow of beautiful flowers. The flower didn't deserve to have its beauty stolen so soon, too soon.

He kissed her, his tongue demanded control, and his mouth demanded her to comply. A sob escaped from the back of Mira's throat. Even in the half-awake state, the fear and panic hit her with full force.

Move.

She begged her own body, nausea tightening its reigns around her as she felt his nails dig into her chest.

Move.

Legs. Arms. Hands.

Why won't you move?

Why won't you budge?

Body, why won't you listen to me?

You're being violated.

Protect yourself.

Please.

She felt so angry. So frustrated. Why had she trusted so easily?

But most of all, she felt helpless. Why would he do this?

His lips left hers. Her eyes were red from tears. "Please. Let me go. Please. Please. I'll give you anything."