E p i l o g u e (cont'd)

Note: It is not confirmed if Mira is pregnant but to everyone asking about Mira's 'bump': everyone has different bodies and I want to point out that Mira is not a size zero and she does in-fact have fat on her stomach and lower abdomen *gasp* yes, in the wattpad society where models with flat stomachs and thigh gaps are the norm - we have a normal girl.

*meaning to these words

Mahabharata- a tale of warring brothers.

Lord Krishna- a part of the Mahabharata. The incarnation of God.

Yudhishtir- the noble brother who has a strong sense of righteousness.

E p i l o g u e

(part 2)

Mira thought it was an amusing sight- watching Yuv trying to iron his white coat

Mira thought it was an amusing sight- watching Yuv trying to iron his white coat. With an eyelid peeled open and the early morning sunlight peering in from the light linen curtains, she smiled. The soft pillow was comfortably placed under her neck and the blankets were pulled up till her shoulders. There was a sugar testing strips on the bedside table- he had probably tested her sugar levels to make sure she was alright.

Yudishter fixed the collar- steam leaving the iron surface in puffs. His brows were furrowed together in adorable concentration, his light eyes mimicking the innocence of a child. He was really struggling – the coat seemed to be getting more wrinkles by the second.

"You know there are people who can do that, right?"

He literally dropped the iron, nearly burning himself. "You're up."

The mattress sunk from his weight as Yudishter sat down beside her. Mira didn't bother getting up. She didn't need to. Soon enough- she was enveloped in everything that was Yudishter, his scent, his skin, his warmth- just purely him.

She closed her eyes- letting the feeling sink in. The feeling of limbs against limbs, skin against skin, lips slowly trickling towards her cheek. His fingers grasped her lower back, holding her tightly against himself.

"I missed you. I missed you." Was all he mumbled against her cheek. His breath smelled of strong mint- potent mint. He must have showered few moments because God, did he smell good. Mira ran her over fingers his back, feeling the muscles tightening. She didn't need to say anything.

Nothing.

The silence was vast- bottomless, yet comforting her. She held onto him as tightly as she could. This kind of desperation seemed unreal- irrational- to want to cling to a human being so desperately, to become one with him- to lose herself in him. Every cell, every particle, every atom had been yearning for him.

The past thirty-three days had been too long. Painfully, numbingly long. Without his companion and peaceful smile, it was almost impossible to feel the slightest amount of joy. Somehow distance had made the love fruit into something stronger, more venomous, more consuming.