Chapter 2

I heard my alarm go off, and slowly started to get up. I hopped up and did my hygiene. I hooked my phone up to my speaker in my bathroom, and instantly my song came on.

I ain't got no type, bad bitches is the only thing that I like
I'm just living life and let my momma tell it nigga I ain't living right

I was jamming before I heard a knock on the door already knowing who it was. "Hurry up Von" my mama yelled through the door. "Ight ma" I swear she always rushing me. I hopped out the shower and wrapped my towel around my waist and went to look for something to wear. I settled on wearing my red polo shirt with some true religion jeans, all I had left was to choose was shoes I wanted to wear, I quickly decided on my all black bred 11's. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed down stairs. "Hey baby" my mom said. "Hey ma"I replied. " you need to get going before you're late to school again, and I ain't trying to deal with that front office lady again, she got one more time to catch an attitude and ima go down there and whip her ass" my moms said getting aggravated. My moms is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, but you only have one chance with her, you fuck that up and your ass is grass. "Ight ma I'm leaving love you" I kissed her cheek and left. I hopped in my black on black Audi. Instantly Fetty Wap was blasting through my speakers as I went down the street. As usual when I pulled up to the school people were crowding around me, mainly females, my niggas know how I feel about that crowding shit. I instantly spotted my nigga Devon standing with his girl, I walked over and dapped him up and gave her a hug. Not gonna lie she was bad, but that's my homies girl. "Aye bro I heard that girl Aliyah was feeling you" my nigga Devon said. "Nah man she probably just another broad trying to get my money" I replied dryly. These hoes always throwing themselves at me. "Nah man, she got class but she won't hesitate to bust you in yo shit if she think you disrespecting her". Damn nigga say she got class I might check that out, I got a couple of classes with her. Everybody started heading inside so the bell must have rang.

Aliyah's p.o.v
Finally the bell rang! I'm ready to leave already and I just got here. But I have goals for myself so I stay. I'm a hood girl, these streets raised me. My brother and his partner, are the two biggest drug lords in LA. I help from time to time to get my mind off things cause I'm bad. I know I just said I have goals for myself, but I have Responsibility's too. I have to watch out for my brother and its easy money, not like I need it. My dad was a kingpin and left his whole empire to my brother and his partner. As you probably thought, I'm a daddy's girl. As for my mom, she's always at work, she loves what she does, and I'm happy for her.
As I walked to Mrs. Waylee's class I was thinking about what I was going to do for the weekend. I don't really have friends cause these females are jealous and mad that their man want me, but that's not my problem. I only like one boy named Taivon and he doesn't entertain these hoes, which I respect. I finally made it to class right before the bell rang. And of course like right on schedule everyone looked at me when I walked in.. Everyone except Taivon. That's one of the things that made me like him, I mean besides the fact that he is one of the finest boys at this school. I walked over to my seat not paying attention to the people staring. "What are y'all looking at huh?" I questioned. They all went back to what they were doing. "That's what I thought". Right after I said that Mrs. Waylee came in
"Good morning class". She chided. There were a few murmured good mornings. After that I zoned her out and messed with my nails. I was so zoned out I didn't realize someone was calling my name until they tapped on my shoulder. I jumped up, and looked to see who was trying to talk to me. I felt my face heat up, seeing who it was. He just chuckled "Hey beautiful, if you didn't already know I'm Taivon".I quickly looked down trying to hide me blushing. I felt someone's hand under my chin pulling my up to face them. "Don't hide that ma, it's cute." I just blushed even more. "So I heard you was feeling me?" He asked unsure. I didn't answer him I just looked down. "Ma ima need you to talk to me, I can't read your mind." I looked at him "Yeah feeling you, but I don't want any distractions, I have goals for myself." I stated. "I respect that ma, cause I'm feeling the samell, but I feel like we should chill sometime." I was so happy he understood, and I was even more happy when he said we should chill. "Yeah we should, ima need your number though" I said trying to hide the excitement. He handed me his iPhone 6 plus, and I handed him my galaxy s6. I put my number in and put my name as 'Alliyah is not a hoe' just so he knows wassup. He laughed when he looked at my name and gave me my phone back. The bell rang before we could say anything else, we both got up and wemt our sepperate ways. Not even 5 minutes later he hit me up.
Text convo:
Future man: Hey ma. Just trying to make sure you ain't give me a fake number or anything.
Alliyah is not a hoe: Now why would I do that?
Future man: idk but aye, you doing anything tonight?
Alliyah is not a hoe: Nope. Just gotta check with my brother later. Why?
Future man: Cause ya boy wanna take you out. You down to go to the club?
Alliyah is not a hoe: Hell yeah. What club? Zero?
Future man: Damn right. I'll be there to pick you up at 8:00, so be ready. And look nice so we can shit on these hoes.
Aliyah is not a hoe: Boy I always look nice but aight.
***End of convo***\

Its finally last period and the bell is about to ring, thank GOODNESS.
**bringgggg**
I get up to walk out, and notice Taivon standing at the door. I walk over to him to see what he was doing "Hey ma, you need a ride home? I see you don't have a car." This boy here.
"I do have a car, I just like to walk sometimes, it clears my head." I reply back. "Okay so you riding with me for now on, I mean if that's okay with you." He says. "I mean I guess." I was excited but kind of annoyed at the same time. He thought just because I didn't have a car, that I would automatically just want to ride with him. "Okay let's go." He said pulling my arm to wherever his car was. We finally got to it, in the back of the school parking lot. I can't lie, it was nice. But my car is nicer he came around and opened the door for me, and then ran around the other side to get in. We automatically sped off, before I knew it we were at some house. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "This is my moms house, but stay in the car, I'm not ready for her to meet you... Yet."
I was stuck on that yet part, but didn't say anything I just stayed quiet and turned up the radio, and then my song came on.
Ya I never fucked Wayne I never fucked Drake all my life man fuck sake
If I did ima naj with him and let him eat my ass like a cupcake
Hut hut one
Hut hut two
Bug titties and big butt two
Taivon hopped in the car, catching me off guard. "Don't let me stop you" he said and turned the radio up more.
These hoes couldn't test me
Even if their name was pop quiz
"Damn ma." He said. We finally pulled up to my house.
"What?", I asked. He just smiled "nothing ma, but remever be ready at 8:00"
"Okay, and don't be late" I mumbled but I guess he heard me cause he smacked his teeth and sped off. I walked inside and see my brother dream. I ran up to him and gave him a big ass hug. But he looked kind if mad. "What's wron?" I asked him. "Who drove you home?" he said in a dry voice. "Taivon" I whispered. "You mean my partner Taivon?" He asked a little more happy now. "I didn't know he was your partner I promise. I won't talk to him anymore if you don't want me to" I said kind of lowly. "NO! Talk to him I trust him" he said happy. "Thanks bubba" I said kissing his cheek then running upstairs. I have to figure out what I'm going to wear tonight. It can't be too revealing cause my brother would kill me, and it can't be too long cause I'm not going to church. I walked to my closet looking for sometime to wear. I decided in a black mini dress that went down to my knees, and showed all of my curves. It was already 7:00 cause we had to stay after school for a awards ceremony. I hopped in the shower, and forty five minutes later I was just getting out. I had to hurry up. I ran in my room to my room and put my dress on and decided on wearing my black red bottoms, and hurriedly put on my Ralph Lauren perfume, and just let my hair go natural. When it's natural its to the middle of my back. I heard a knock on the door, and walked down to get it buy dream beat me to it. "Let's get this straight now. You hurt my sister and I will fuck you up, partner or not." "Damn man, you know I ain't the kind to hurt females". When I was finally done I came walking down the stairs both of the boys just looked at me with their mouths hung open. "What is something on my face?" I ask looking in the hallway mirror. "Nah ma, you look beautiful" dream said. "Beyond beautiful" taivon said after that. "Well let's go" I said pushing him out the door.