Chapter 6

Is it bad that, I never made love
No I never did.
But I sure know how to fuck
I'll be a bad girl-

I groaned rolling at of bed, I decided to take a little bird bath. I hopped in the shower and did my hygiene. I decided it was going to be one if those lazy days so I decided to wear some sweats with a hoodie, nothing fancy, but I still seemed to pull it off. Walking down stairs I noticed no one was home, of course. I grabbed my keys and hopped in my whip, blasting DeJ Loaf all the way to school. Of course when I pulled up all eyes where on me, like usual. I just rolled my eyes and made my way to class before I eneded up being late.
Walking to my seat I noticed Taivon decided to sit his happy ass next to me. I don't know what he thinks he's doing buhhh he needs to move. Like now. I sat down and looked at him, he just smirked.

"Is there a problem ma?" He asked

I just rolled my eyes and put my head down. I was not in the mood to him today.

"Aliyah maybe you can answer this one" my teacher said. Knowing damn good and well I wasn't paying attention.

"You should know this you learned it about-" he started to say.

"About a week ago, week ago.
Now get out my face cause I'm sleepy how, sleepy hoe". I sang tweaking.

The class was going wild laughing.

"What is that the new dance y'all teenagers came up with?" He asked.

"Yeah man listen" drew said.
He started playing hrit nigga, so I started dancing. Taivon and his boys got up and started dancing with me.

"Ayeeeeeee" by now the whole class was doing it.

"Everyone sit down now!" He yelled

Just then the principal walked in the class. They stopped the music.

"What's going on in here?" He asked looking at everyone standing up. They played the music again.

"Ayeee this my song" he said starting to dance. We were all dying and dancing with him. He was one of the most chill people ever. If it wasn't for him I would probably be in jail right now.

"That's why I rocks witcha" I said dancing. He walked out the door still dancing. We just kept on dancing until the bell rang.

*skipping to lunch*

Walking into lunch, I've never been so happy to eat this food. You see at our school, our food is actually good, unlike some schools they food be tasting like shit.

I skipped my happy ass all the way to the lunch line. This is gonna sound weird but food makes me happy. And of course my happiness has to be interrupted by Taivon walking up to me.

"Hey look I'm sorry about last night, I was just kinda mad about that nigga being all up on you and everything.
" he said looking down. Naw fuck that. He straight up ignored my ass because of how someone was acting, soooo imma do the same to him.

He just stared at me, while I ignored him. Getting in the front of the line I did a little happy dance grabbing my food. He just chuckled behind me.
Don't judge me. Food is lifeeeee.

Walking to my table he followed behind me. Yeah I got it like that already😂😂.

"Is there something you were wanting orrrrrr? Cause I got some food I'm about to smash," I said eating a fry. I wish this nigga would leave so I could eat already. Ya girl hungry.

He grabbed one of my fries. Did this nigga really just? Naw he couldn't have... I had to do a double take. I know this niggas high yellow ass did not just take my food. He got life oh so agent oso fucked up. He was about to put it in his mouth, when I yanked his arm and took that shit back, putting it in my mouth eating it. Don't know what this nigga thought this was. Shit an all you can eat buffet? Hell nah. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Are you really looking at me like that, after you had the nerve to try and take my food? Boy you better gone somewhere." I said eating more of my fries.

"You over here about to break my damn arm over a French fry?" He asked looking at me like I was crazy. Still.

"Yes nigga. And it wasn't just any French fry. It was MY FRENCH FRY." I said mugging him.

Just then one of the school how's Ashley came up. Here we go, ain't even get to eat my food and I got a hoe coming at me.

"Hey bae," she said sitting on Taivons lap. He straight up pushed her ugly ass off. That's what I thought nigga. I laughed a little. Damn lunch and a show? Hell yeah.

"The fuck are you laughing at hoe?" She asked getting in my face. Mannn ain't even get to finish my fries.

"Bitch imma need you to get your Lil dick rubbing hands out of my face, cause ain't nobody scared of your ole rainbow wanna be weave having ass," I said smacking her hand out my face.

"Bitch but I got your man though," she said pushing me. I didn't even say anything back. I just straight up punched her ass in the mouth since she got a lot to say, and started going in. I was on her ass like white on rice. I was pulling her fake ass weave out. Not gonna lie she got one good hit in my face, but I just chewed that shit up and spit it out. It didn't faze me. I grabbed her ass by her fake ass hair and started dragging her up and down the cafeteria, slamming her head into tables along the way. I saw some of her blood on my shoes, and I was pissed. These hoes are new. I started stomping her ass everywhere until I felt arms around my waist.

I heard people screaming my name and one nigga was screaming "nooooo she wasn't readyyyy" almost made me want to laugh, but I was too mad.

"Stop ma. You gone kill her ass," Taivon yelled.

"I don't give a damn, she got blood on my new shoes." I said yelling trying to get out of his grip. By now the whole fucking school was here and watching me whoop her ass.

Then the principle came, and tried to help Taivon hold me back. They managed to get me out of the cafeteria.

"Wait man let me get my stuff." They both looked at me skeptically, but followed me in there. Everyone's eyes were on me. I walked to my table and grabbed my stuff, not forgetting my food though. No need for me to be hungry. After giving her that ass whooping, I kinda feel drained. I need a little energy boost.

Walking to the office the principal just started laughing. I turned and looked at him.

"What's funny?" I ask looking at him.

"Girl you. You just straight up whooped her ass, and you over here walking to the office eating yo food like it ain't shit." He said laughing. I just shrugged.

Walking in the office I seen that hoe, and I fucked her up baddddd. Og well shouldn't have fucked with me. She got the wrong one....