Chapter 11 (unedited)

As soon as we got to the house I opened the door and started looking for my dad.

"Daddy!" I yelled.

"Damn girl ain't no need to yell, I'm coming shit. Gonna bust a nigga ear drum with all that damn screaming." He said grumbling and walking to me.

"Yes baby girl?' He asked.

"I want you to meet my new friend Dashawn." I said pulling him towards my dad.

"Nice to meet you son." My dad said holding his hand out for dap. Dashawn happily returned the gesture.

"Now how did you meet?" My dad asked.

"Well I was at work and you're beautiful daughter here came up to order and none of them dumbasses back there would help her carry the bags so I went to help out and kinda bitched at them for not helping her out." He said pointing to us making the boys smack their lips and Dashawn roll his eyes.

"Anyways we started arguing but in the end we turned out friends I guess. And then home boy back there vet me a mil I wouldn't go quit my job. I ain't no dumbass so I went and quit." He said making my dad laugh.

"Boy don't lie. You didn't just quit, you told everyone in that bitch off, and THEN you quit." I said laughing and pulling my phone out so my dad could watch the video.

By the time the video was over he was holding his stomach he was laughing so hard.

"Man you straight wrong for that, and you know it." My dad said, making Deshawn shrug.

"Anyways what all y'all big headed asses doing at my house?" He asked.

"Shit carrying yo princess theres bags,  I'm about to leave though." Quan said.

"Me too. Deshawn come with me. I want to meet your sister." I said pulling on his arm.

"Ight I guess." He said and started walking to his car.

"No we're going in mine, you and your sister can stay the night." I said dragging him to my pink range.

"Okay leggo. Tell me the directions.

"Ight." He said pointing which way I should go.

We finally pulled up to a small white house.

"Stay here I'll go get her." He said. I just nodded my head.

Soon he came out with a girl around my age. She was pretty and had long black hair, she was small but her face made up for it.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when they got in the car.

"Hey I'm Aliyah but my friends call me Liyah."

"I'm Kaylee but my friends call me Lee." She said.

"Well its nice to meet you. You're really pretty by the way." I said starting starting down the road.

"Shit girl you too, if I went that way I would so date you." She said making me laugh.

It got quite so I turned on the radio and instantly crowd smile came on so I turned it up and started jamming, Lee must have been feeling this song too and started singing. I didn't even notice the light was green until I heard several cars behind me start honking their horns and yelling at me.

"Hell nah fuck that. Y'all watch talks heads." They both looked at me confused as I turned the music up louder and hopped out of the car.

I hopped out and went to the hood climbed on and got on the top of my range, which was pretty high up may I add.