Chapter 9

***Aliyah POV ***

Walking in the grocery store with Shawn, I immediately dragged him to the snack isle.

"Damn ma, you a little fatty." He said laughing.

"Boy no. I just love my snacks." I said grabbing a box of fruit snacks.

"What do you want, cause you know you're probably gonna eat almost everything we're getting" I said laughing.

"Go get something to make for dinner, while I finish getting the snacks. Oh and after dinner we're having a movie night." He said as I was walking off.

Getting to the meat isle, I just went with something easy. Chicken. Black boys live their chicken, so I decided to make fried chicken.

Walking back over to Shawn, I saw he was talking to some girl and guy.

"Hey babe. Find what you were looking for?" He asked coming up to me.

"Go along with it." He whispered in my ear.

"Yeah bae, who are these lovely people?" I asked looking at them.

"This is my ex Lasha, and her boyfriend." He said pointing to them.

"And the love of my life." she said kissing him, which turned into a make out session. I cleared my throat and they both looked up, her smirking.

Before I even knew what was happening I was in Shawn's arms, with his arms around my waist.

"It was nice meeting you." She said walking off.

As soon as she got out of hearing distance, I turned around to look at Shawn and started laughing.

"Why are you laughing ma?" He asked.

"Cause that hoe really thought she was making me jealous by kissing the "love of her life." He started laughing too.

"Come on let's go. I already got the rest of the snacks." He said pushing the basket to checkout.

On the way home he grabbed my hand.

"Thanks for helping me." He said still looking at the road.

"Anytime, you know I got you on anything. " I said giving him a warm smile.

Pulling up to the house I leaned over and honked the horn, so the boys could come out and help. Only for no one to come out and help.

I went to the back and grabbed as much as I could, and let Shawn grab the rest.

Walking in the house I seen all them lazy niggas just sitting on the couch. I dramatically dropped all the stuff on the floor and they just looked up at me, and went back to doing what they were doing. Such great friends and family I have.

I got something for their asses. I picked the bags up and went in the kitchen and started cooking dinner and putting everything up, but not forgetting to put my music on. I was going to make fried chicken and mashed potatoes.

New flame by Chris brown came on. I quietly sang and swayed my hips with the beat.

Not before too long, I was finished cooking and made Shawn and I plate.

"Come eat!" I yelled. All them niggas came running in here.

"Um what are you doing?" I asked. I was genuinely confused.

"We thought you said to come eat." Taivon said.

"And that's what ya ass get for thinking. I was calling Shawn to come eat. You know the one who helped me carry everything, unlike y'all. So you all can go and order a pizza or something." I said handing Shawn his plate.

"Damn girl. This shit is popping. I didn't know you could cook like this." Shawn said shoving food in his mouth.

"Come on sis, let me have some please." Dream said giving me the puppy eyes.

"Nigga no, none of you wanted to help me, so none of you are going to eat." I said making me a plate.

They all walked into the living room, and like 5 minutes later came back.

"Okay let's make a deal." Quan said. I guess he was going to be the leader of this lil thing they got going on here.

"What?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"If you let us eat, we will all take you shopping tomorrow and pay for it. 2 grand from each person." I mean I would be stupid for not taking that offer but I have stuff to add to it.

"Okay, but since you love carrying bags, you all have to carry my stuff, and go into all the stores with me." I said taking a bite of my potatoes.

He looked back at the guys and they all shook their heads.

"You better not go into them girl ass stores." Taivon said

"I guess you don't want to eat." I said looking at my nails.

"Fine it's a deal." He said holding his hand out to shake, I shook his hand and brought all the pots to the table, and plates.

Not even 10 minutes later my dad came in the door.

"Why all these ugly niggas in my house?" He asked laughing.

"Man I ain't ugly, and because we were invited." Quan said. This boy lying through them big ass teeth of his.

"Here you go daddy, I said handing him the plate I had just got finished making for me.

"Thanks baby."he said kissing me on the forehead before taking the plate and joining the rest of us at the table.

"Oh yeah. Why did yo ass get in a fight twice at school today. Since I forgot to ask you earlier." My dad said.

"Cause this hoe came at me sideways, thinking she something."

"Well I'm glad you whooped her ass." He said still eating. My dad is something else I swear, but I love him.

"Hey daddy I won't be home tomorrow, I'm going shopping with the boys." I said smirking at them. I could hear all of them groaning, and that made me even more happy about the amount of torture, I am going to dish out to them tomorrow.

"Okay baby girl, do you need any money?" He asked.

"No daddy, the boys are going to pay for whatever I need."

"Ight. This food was really good baby." He said getting up from the table.

"Thank you."

"Yeah man, this shit bomb as fuck." Dream said.

"I know, I made it." I said getting up, and rinsing my dish off.

"I'm going to my room." I yelled walking up the stairs.

Getting in my room, I walked to the bathroom, and decided to take a shower.

I was in and out in under 30 minutes. I wrapped the towel around me and walked in my room, only to see a dark figure laying on my bed. Stepping closer I saw that it was Taivon.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I semi-yelled.

"I was sleeping until your rude ass came and woke me up." He said sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"I think you're forgetting one thing
... THIS IS MY ROOM NIGGA."I yelled.

"Man what you yelling for?" He said getting up.

"Just get out."

"Whatever." He leaving and slamming the door. Oh hell nawl. I quickly went over to my door and opened it back up.

"Slam my shit again." I yelled down the hallway threatening him, and then slamming my door closed. I'm the only one that can slam my shit. Me and only me. Got me fucked up.

Finishing getting dressed I plopped down on my bed, to catch some Z's...