Chapter 4

"Damn it!" He yelled speeding off to somewhere I didn't recognize.
"Where are we going" I asked slightly mugging him. I don't know why he has a attitude towards me, I didn't do a damn thing to him.

"You'll find out when we get there." he said returning the mug.

"Let's get something straight, you need to lose the attitude cause I am not the one boo. I ain't one of your hoes that you can just to talk to however you like. I will not be disrepected cause some thirsty nigga gone come up and touch me. I ain ask for that shit to happen." I spat

"Yeah I know, and I'm sorry. It's just whenever I get mad, I'm mad at everyone." He sighed. I grabbed his hand to comfort him. He just looked up at me and smiled a little.

"You know you looked hella sexy in that dress you're wearing. I bet you'd look even better with it off." He said smirking.

I jerked my hand away. He's so cocky I swear. The rest of the ride was silent until I turned the radio up and heard my song "No Love" come on and instantly started singing when Nicki's part came on.
August you know
I'm here to save you
Me and them girls..
We ain't the same boo
You know I hate it, when you leave me
Cause you love it
Then you leave
When you know how bad I need it
You're so fucking conceited
Why you coming over weeded

I was too into this song, I didn't even notice him staring at me.
"What are you looking at?", I asked looking down trying to hide my blush.

"Aye what I tell you about that looking down shit ma? You're beautiful and I love to see you blush so keep you're head up baby girl, and I was staring at you cause girl you can sing. Like really sing. You up there with the big dogs like Alicia keys." He said sort of chuckling.

I blushed. "Well thank you." I replied looking out the window. So technically I didn't look down, so he couldn't get mad.

The rest of the ride was a comfortable silence until we pulled up at a huge house. No mansion is more the word for it. It was beautiful, I could only imagine what the inside looks like. "What are we doing here?", I ask.

"This is my house, and you staying with me tonight so don't think about leaving." He said getting out and jogging over to my side.

"Well thanks dad", I muttered

I guess he heard me cause he looked at me with a mug. "No, its daddy." He said, looking at my surprised facial expression, finally smirking. "You like that don't you?" He asked trying not to laugh.

"Hell naw ion like that. Fuck I look like?"

"A beautiful girl that I would like to call mine one day." He said smiling at me. I had a big koolaid grin on my face. I didn't know that he felt like that about me. He grabbed my hand and we walked up to the house. He unlocked the door, pulling me inside. It was beautiful. You'd think it would be stuff all out everywhere, but it was surprisingly clean. I just looked around the living room my eyes landing on a picture. It looked Taivon and some girl, I was kind of jealous but then, remembered that he wasn't mine yet, and I don't even know who she is, she could be his sister for all I know.

"She's pretty huh?" He asked. I jumped

"Nigga don't scare me like that." I said mugging him. "But yeah she's pretty, who is she?" I asked

"My cousin, she died a long time ago. Maybe one day I'll tell you the story," he said with sadness in his eyes. I could tell that it hurt him to even talk about her. I just nodded understanding. "Come on ma, I have some clothes you can change in to. He said grabbing my hand and pulling me up stairs. Its like it just got more beautiful as we went up. We walked down a long hallway and passed a lot of doors before he finally stopped in from of one. He opened the door, and it looked like a girls room.

"There should be some clothes in that closet over there that my cousin never wore, and the bathroom is over there. I had hygiene stuff put in there for you, I figured you might need it. I know we've just me but I feel this strong connection to you, like I've known you for forever. You might not feel that way already but, I sure do." He said never breaking eye contact with me, not even once. He grabbed my fave gently pulling it towards his, and before I knew it, he smashed his lips onto mine. He licked my lower lip trying, asking for an entrance. I sealed my like together, after a couple of seconds of trying to get me to open my mouth he grabbed my booty making me gasp. He used that as his opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth, it was so good it had me moaning in the kiss.

He pulled away smirking. "You liked that didn't you ma?" He said with that smirk never leaving his face. I playfully rolled my eyes.

""Boy naw," I said laughing at his cockiness.

"Oh really cause you was moaning, so you must have liked something I was doing," he said cheesing. I felt my face begin to heat up. I was about to walk over to him when his phone rang

"Hold that thought," he said going to answer his phone.

What nigga?

......

Why the fuck would you let her go!?!

.....

How did her ass get out?

.....

Fuck it I'll be there in 5

.....

Alright one
.....

"Sorry ma, but we gotta go," he said grabbing his keys. I followed him out the door and hopped in the car.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. His grip on the wheel tightened, making his knuckles turn white.

"Yeah bae, everything is fine." I looked at him but he didn't look fine. I decided to just drop it, if he wants to tell me then he'll tell me. The ride was a comfortable silence, with the radio playing in the back ground. We pulled up to my brothers trap house and hopped out. I walked up to the door and did the secret knock. I've been here a couple of times, to help my brother but that was when it was just him and his closest friends here. He didn't trust many people to know about me. I wonder why he never let me meet Taivon. When I walked in the smell of weed hit my nose, shit was loud! Before I knew it I was being hugged from the behind. I turned around to see me of my brothers best friends Quan, he's always had a little crush on me but I never saw him as more than a brother. Don't get me wrong Quan is nowhere near ugly. He's about 6'5 and light skin with curly hair, and his body... lawddd.

"What are you doing here ma?" He asked walking around to stand in front of me.

"I'm here with Taivon, apparently someone got away." He looked at me. He almost seemed jealous when I said Taivon. He just simply nodded. Taivon finally came in and right when he did that Quans petty ass gave me a hug, and kissed me on the cheek. I guess Taivon didn't like that, he grabbed my arm and pulled me in to him. Quan just mugged him, and Taivon returned the gesture.

All of a sudden there were gun shots....

I will be updating more often, but please vote!!!