Chapter 5

Taivon tried to get me on the ground but I wasn't having that. I pulled out my glock and ran down stairs shooting everyone that wasn't on our team. I saw one of my boys shot and my eyes turned black. Who the fuck do these niggas think they are? HUH? I ran to the living room and killed everyone in there and went around to every room in the house until I got to the last room. I kicked the door down to see all of my brothers and Taivons team in there. They all looked at me with fear in there eyes. I was wondering why I didn't see any of them.

"Why the fuck didn't y'all help me!?" I yelled

"Well ma, it looked like you had everything under control, and we didn't want you to accidentally shoot one of us" he said making everyone chuckle.

"Damn ma, you straight thug, I went down there to help you and these niggas pulled me back in here talm bout some when you mad don't get in your way, cause you might kill my ass too. Shidddd now I see what they was talking about." He said laughing.

"Man shut up, where's Shawn, I saw that he was shot." I said ignoring all the laughter in the room

"I'm right here." He said

I ran and gave him a hug, he's like another older brother to me, I've known him since grade school. He just laughed and hugged me with one arm. I stepped back just now noticing that he had a sling on his right arm.

"Are you okay Shawny?" I asked concerned.

"I'm fine, what you need to be worried about is them two niggas over there giving me the death stare cause you so close to me" he said chuckling.

I looked over to see Quan and Taivon mugging him. I walked over to both of them and grabbed them by the ear, dragging them to my office I have here.

"Stop that hurts" Taivon said

"Yeah man let go, gone rip off my damn ear." Quan said lightly mugging him. I twisted his ear and threw him in the office right along with Tavion.

"What is yall's problem? Why y'all looking at each other, like y'all want to tear each other to pieces?" I said slightly irritated at the way they were acting. They both smacked their lips.

"Man, ain't nothing wrong with me, I'm good." Taivon said. Quan just nodded his head agreeing.

"Yeah okay, and I ain't just kill someone". I said rolling my eyes. They were really starting to get on my nerves.

"You know what? Fine I'm going home."I said leaving out of the office. Got me fucked up if they think imma sit there and beg them to tell me what there problem is. Hell naw, fuck outta here with that shit.

"Where the fuck are my keys!" I screamed.

"Damn ma, they over there on the hook." One of the workers said.

I hopped in my black camaro and sped down the road, not caring about the cars honking there horns at me. I was too in my thought to even notice I was back home. I hopped out the car and walked to the door unlocking it, stepping inside. I heard moaning and ran to my room and locked the door. I was too tired to take a shower, and decided I would take one in the morning before school.
Slipping into my night clothes I put my phone on the charger and drifted off to sleep.