Chapter 7

Taivon's p.o.v.

Damn man. Shawty straight tore that ass up. Going back in the cafeteria everyone was talking about it. I walked to my table and gave my boys some dap.

"Damn bruh. I didn't know her lil ass could do all that." My nigga Devan said.

"Me either, man shitttttt. She ripped her damn hair out," I said cracking up.

"Now tell me Ashley ass ain't look like the rainbow my little pony.... Before Aliyah tore that ass up that is," Nathan, the groups clown said, making all of us fall out laughing.
This nigga is too damn much.

"Who wanna bet that she in the office beating that girl ass again?" Devan said. We all looked at each other for a second and then started running to the office. I ain't about to miss this shit. Nope nope nope.

When we got in there Aliyah was about to jump on that ass, I pulled my phone out ready to record.

"You ain't nothing but a stupid ass wannabe thug." Ashley screamed at her. I don't know where she got wannabe from. Cause that girl is a straight thug. No questions asked.

Aliyah just lunged at her ass. Ohhhh shit. She was fighting her, like she was a nigga. She wasn't pulling hair, just sending straight blows to the face.

"WORLDSTAR!" Nathan dumb ass yelled. All the people in the office was trying to break them up. I would too, but no need for me to get hit too.

Aliyah took a binder off the front office lady's desk, and went WWE on that hoe. She was straight beating her ass with binder. This shit is too lit. Feel like this a episode of bad girls club. I mean I don't watch it but, they said that bad bitches be fighting on there soooo. Aliyah was going ham on her face. All you saw was blood on the floor. It took about 5 security guards to get them separated, and Aliyah was still trying to go at the girl.

Not gonna lie her brother and dad taught her well. She beat that ass.

"Damn, shawty bad." Nathan said biting his lip. Wait. Pause. This nigga know I'm talking to her.

"You better chill with that shit."I said glaring at him.

"Okay, okay damn. Didn't know that was you." He said walking away. I swear he gone get his goofy ass hurt.
Shaking my head I walked over to Aliyah.

"Okay hulk. If you could calm down some. You'll go back to normal. Just breathe okay. In and out. Say it with me." I said cracking up. She just mugged me.

"Nigga gone somewhere for I go "hulk" on your ass too." She said pushing me a little.

"Naw boo boo, I ain't the one." I said in my best ghetto girl voice, and started taking out my fake earrings.

"Okay let's go. I'm getting sick and tired of you running ya mouth," I said clapping. By now she was rolling. Man I love her laugh. It's so cute. She got up and squared up.

"You sure you want this" I asked her

"Boy I will stomp your ass too let's go.". She said putting her hands up.

"Okay you asked for it." She looked at me confused. I ran at her and threw her little ass over my shoulder and started walking out of the school. She was screaming and everything so all them nosey ass people were staring at us, but oh well.

"Put me down "she yelled trying to get out of my grip.

"Nah, you good." said still walking. She finally stopped struggling and just let me carry her. She really had me over here about to break a sweat trying to hold her short ass.