Chapter 10

Waking up I immediately got happy, I mean I get to torture my brother and his friends. Who wouldn't be happy about that?

I got up and looked at my alarm clock seeing its 1 o'clock meaning the boys are gonna be here any minute.

I rushed to the bathroom and took a little hoe shower, I don't have time to mess around. I quickly got out and wrapped the towel around me and kinda jogged to my closet. You know when someone is holding the door for you and you're like 10 feet away so you do this kind of speed walk/jog so you don't seem rude? Yeah that's about how fast I was going.

I decided on wearing my purple long sleeve shirt with white ripped skinny's and my purple vans. I kept my hair natural and kept it moving.

I grabbed my phone and wallet (even though I'm not going to need it) and headed downstairs to see all the boys looking mighty fine, well except my brother of course. He was looking handsome.

"You ready to go?" Dream asked.

"Yeah let's go."

We all hopped in his escalade. By 'we I mean: me, Taivon, Dream, Shawn, and Quan. The car was packed. Shawn didn't have to come but he didn't have have anything else to do, and wanted to see the guys suffer so he came along too.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"They handling business at the trap so I made them just give me your money."  Taivon said pulling several racks out of his pocket. My being who I am snatched that shit up real quick.

"Thank you."

"Anytime." He says winking at me.

We soon pulled up to the mall and piled out, and everyone was staring.

My brother and his gang are well known around here, everyone knows not to fuck with them, or you die.

As soon as we stepped in the mall I headed to rue 21, making the boys groan and me smile triumphantly at my success to make then unhappy.

I looked through the racks and found a couple cute shirts and jeans. I payed for them and went on to the next.

****several stores later*****

"Are y'all hungry?" I asked, making them all snap their heads towards me.

"We've been saying that we're honey for a good" he looked down at his phone "3 hours now." Quan said mugging me.

"Oh did you really?" I asked with sarcasm dripping out of the tone in my voice.

We walked to the food court and people were giving the guys strange looks, I was wondering why until I looked at them and remembered they were all holding a bunch of girls shopping bags, even Shawn. I had went to Victoria secret and none of then wanted to hold the bag for it so Shawn took it without complaining, and didn't look embarrassed by it at all.

I swear if he didn't see me as a little sister he would be perfect boyfriend material.

I walked up to the Chinese line, and ordered all of our food because you know I have some lazy ass friends.

"What can I get you beautiful?" The guy at the register asked.

"Give me 20 egg rolls, 10 wontons, and 10 cartons of sweet and sour chicken." I said printing everything out on the board. The last thing I need is a bunch of whiney ass people to deal with.

"Damn girl, what you feeding with all that food, the state?" He asked chuckling and making my order.

"Something like that."