Chapter 8

I woke up, to being tapped on by Dream. I looked around to see we were at the drive through to Wendy's.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked looking at me.

"Uhh just get me the cheese fries and a sprite." I said scrolling through my phone until I got a message.

****text convo****

Unknown: Hey ma

Aliyah: uhm who is this?

Unknown: Damn you forgetting about me already? Its Elijah

Aliyah: Oh I'm sorry. I just wasn't expecting you to text me this soon lol.

Elijah: It's ight ma. Send me a picture so I can put it in your contact info.

Aliyah: Okay hold up.

I sent him a picture and not even a minute later her texted me back

Elijah: my girlfriend said you're very beautiful.

That made me blush a little and of course Taivon gotta crawl his ass up to my seat to see what I was smiling about.

"What got you smiling so hard? Huh?" Taivon asked trying to look over my shoulder. I hid my phone in my chest, not because I was trying to hide something, but because he was being nosey, and we ain't even dating.

He managed to get my phone and started reading my messages. I just sat there and watched him. I didn't have anything to hide. He's acting like we're a couple or something. I mean yeah I like him, and he obviously likes me too, but until he asks me, I'm not claiming him. He's not going to have me out here looking stupid while he's with some other broad. I don't think so.

He handed my phone back to me and kissed me in the cheek, before getting back in his seat. I swear this nigga bipolar or something.

Dream pulled up to the next window and a little thot was eye eyeballing him. I cleared my throat and she looked looked at me, then rolled her eyes.

"Roll them bitches again, I dare you." I said mugging her. She must not know who I am, or what I do to thots like her.

She rolled em again and I started to jump over Dream to get to her, but he stopped me.