Chapter 3

Francesca's POV;

"What shall I wear?" I groaned down the phone to Claudia having a panic attack, not an inch of my bedroom floor was uncovered by clothes. I had tried on every single outfit that I owned. I couldn't believe that Ed had text me again saying that he wanted to meet to discuss something. The thought of hearing his voice again gave me butterflies. What does he want? "Shorts and a bikini top." Claudia stated like it should have been obvious to me. "But I hate my body..." Why? Why am I so fat and ugly? Who was I kidding Ed Sheeran would never fall for me. "Francesca, you have the best body out of all of us. Seriously! Wear your Hollister studded shorts with your vest and your bikini underneath it."

"Fine! But I am so not getting my body out in front of that gorgeous man."

"He isn't even that good looking."

"How dare you! He so is!" I laughed down the phone, pretending to be offended as I hung up on her to get ready for the day ahead. 

Sorry, everyone has their own opinions ;) xx - Clauds

I know LOL, got to go. Love you <3 xx - Chesca

Keep me updated <3 xxx - Clauds

Of Course <3 xx - Chesca

As I got into my car and drove to the train station to head to the beach I was consumed with nerves, the idea of seeing him again distracted me too much from the road. "Hey, you're that girl that sung with Ed." A petite, young girl screamed as she embraced me in the biggest hug. I couldn't believe that people were recognising me now, all from one little song. I blushed as I hugged her back, chuckling softly at the weirdness of it all.  "Can I have a photo?" She asked getting her phone out and handing it to her mum. I nodded and took multiple photos with the girl, making sure there was a few in her phone that she liked. She hugged me and then went back to her seats. I wasn't sure when this fifteen minutes of fame was going to end but it was nice whilst it lasted. 

When I finally arrived at the beach I was consumed with nerves. I loved Ed Sheeran more than anything but I just hoped that Ed was as beautiful a person as his lyrics were. I couldn't contain my excitement as I wondered what he wanted to discuss. I slowly trekked to the beach where we were supposed to meet planning what I was going to say when I saw him. As I got there I noticed him standing against a wall, one leg up behind him as he leaned. He looked perfect, he was writing something in his notebook allowing me to compose myself before he noticed that I was there. My heart was summersaulting at the sight of him, he was wearing a loose fitting vest and swimming trunks, his hair flawlessly messy as the wind swept through it. I sighed it shouldn't be possible to look that gorgeous yet still look like you haven't bothered. 

Ed's POV;

I glanced up from the song I was writing to see her walking towards me. She looked so gorgeous it was unreal. My body tensed, consumed with nerves the moment I noticed her. I had no clue what I was going to say as I hugged her and put my note book away in my bad.  "Hey Fran."

"Hi Ed." She smiled. Her blue eyes twinkling as I looked into them. Her smile was so perfect. Everything about her made me want to kiss her, I had honestly never felt this way before, especially for someone I had only just met. "Coffee?" I asked as we walked towards the café. She nodded laughing as we tripped over the sand. I was amazed at how beautiful she was, even more so than I had remembered. It was obvious she had a fantastic body as well, despite the fact she was trying to hide it. "Sure." She smiled at the idea of coffee, she likes coffee, something to remember. 

I ordered the drinks and then found somewhere for us to sit down, out of the way from everyone else so we wouldn't be distracted. "So what is it you wanted to discuss?" She asked, I could hear in her voice that she was really nervous, I hoped she couldn't hear it in mine as well. "Well, I've wrote a new song and was hoping you would maybe sing it with me?" I asked watching her expression to sense any reaction from her. She gave me nothing. 

"Now?"

"No silly, as a collaboration." She smiled, a smile that would lite up the entire room allowing me to relax completely. "Don't you have to be a celebrity to do one of them?" 

"No, you just have to be good a singing."

"Yes, Ed. Of course I will sing with you."  She announced, her smile never wavering as she pulled me up from where we were sitting embraced me tightly. I laughed amazed at how relaxed she made me feel as I dragged her into the water to celebrate. After a brief water fight which ended off me winning of course, we laid on the beach for a moment side by side. I stared lovingly into her eyes wishing I could kiss her but not wanting to rush things between us as I truly believed this could be the start of something special. I jumped up from the sand and took her hand to help her up; sparks flying as I touched her. "Do you want to come back to the hotel and dry off?" I asked her praying to god she would say yes. I didn't want our time together to end.

"Yeah, I'd love to." She said still smiling. This girl smiled so much, it was refreshingly angelic. We walked back to the five star hotel I was staying in and went up to my room. "Want a shower?" I asked her as she stood there nervously not knowing what to do, she nodded as I showed her the way to the bathroom. I noticed her clothes dripping as she left so decided to rummage through some of my own clothes to find some to fit her. I switched on my music and laid on the bed singing along. *Knock, Knock*

I jumped up from the luxury, king-sized bed and skipped over to the frosted glass door to let Harry in. "Hi, what you doing here?" 

"Whose in the shower?" He asked arrogantly ignoring my question. 

"Francesca." I said, he looked at me judgingly as I put my hands up in the air in defeat. Okay I was falling for her no need to rub it in Harry... "What you doing here?" I asked for the second time starting to get a bit annoyed. "Just came over to see my best friend." He said with a wink. Both our eyes darted towards the bathroom door as Francesca opened it, standing in front of them in a short towel revealing her long, lean tanned legs. It was impossible to try and not stare at the girl, wow she was gorgeous. "Urm... Ed, do you have anything I could wear?" She quietly asked, her face bright red as I handed her the jumper and her shorts which had surprisingly dried very quickly. Her eyes travelled from me to Harry as she noticed him leaning on the door frame. "Hi I'm Harry."

"I know."

"Great. You must be Francesca, Ed hasn't stopped talking about you." He groaned as I quickly grabbed a hard pillow and whacked him over the head with it. "Only good things I hope." She teased as she skipped back into the bathroom to get dressed. "Dude, she hot." Harry said causing me to hit him again. "Okay look you have her, I just want to meet some mates okay?" I nodded...She was mine. All mine.