Chapter 37

Francesca's POV;

Ed and I jumped up quickly and hugged her shouting our congratulations. "How far?" I asked eventually after a lot of squealing. "Two months." She said and I hugged her again. We flicked on the television and started watching back to back episodes of The Vampire Diaries. Ed rolled his eyes when we got to season 3 and I laughed. He hated the show but he watches it because it is my favourite. "This show is shit." He said and Amy and I jumped on him with pillows and started hitting him.

At some point Amy got off and he flipped me over so he was on top off me instead. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he leaned down and kissed me. Half way through the lush kiss he started to tiggle me, my legs were kicking out everywhere uncontrollable and I couldn't stop laughing. "Stop...Stop...Ed!" I screamed in between breaths and laughs. When he finally did stop he picked me up and sat me on his lap.

I turned my head around and kissed him passionately when I finally got my breathe back and he kissed me back. Amy coughed after about three minutes reminding us that she was still there. "Sorry, things were getting a bit hot there and I really didn't want to be a witness of that!" She moaned as she un paused the television. I blushed and Ed just laughed.

"So explain to me, what does it mean when you say you ship Deleana?" He asked me and Amy and we both laughed. "Right so basically it means we like the idea of Damon and Eleana being in a relationship. They suit and we want them to get together in later seasons." He nodded at our basic explanation and then I looked at him. "Deleana is their couple name Ed." He blushed and I burst out laughing.

"I didn't want to ask but thanks." He said nodding and Amy laughed as well. We got up holding hands and walked over to the bedroom leaving Amy trailing behind us. She got out the spare quilt for the sofa and then laid there still watching The Vampire Diaries.

I snuggled into Ed's chest and he grabbed my hand, his arms were wrapped protectively around my body and I smiled as I felt how perfectly we fitted together. "I was thinking. Do you want to try for another baby?" He asked when I turned over and looked him in the eyes.

He had the cutest sparkle in his deep blue eyes and I couldn't say no to him. "Yes! But maybe not with everyone else in the house eh?" 

"Yeah, you know what Harry's like, he will probably want to join in!" He said and I giggled quietly. "I love you." I said as I heard him snoring. He mumbled something back and then we both fell into a deep sleep.

Amy's POV;

I woke up with excruciating pains in my stomach. I sat there with tears sparking in my eyes and then walked over to the cupboard. I grabbed some painkillers and downed them with some water. I went back into the living room and sighed before I turned off the television.

I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and logged onto twitter.

@francesca99xx;          CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! @aimz_usbas

@Real_Liam_Payne;    I love my beautiful girlfriend @aimz_usbas

@TrueDirectioner;      Is it true that you are pregnant? @aimz_usbas

@musicforeverrr;       @aimz_usbas you're a slut! Stay away from my Liam!

The tweets went on and on. Some hate but mostly questions. My head started spinning from all the questions I was getting and I felt like I was going to faint so I went and got a glass of water. I leant on the counter as everything went blurry and dropped the glass which smashed all over the floor. "You alright?" I heard someone say and then I just fell into their arms and everything went black.

Harry's POV; 

I carried Amy to the sofa and laid her across it. She looked so beautiful, I walked back into the kitchen and tidied up the glass that was all over the floor and done herself another glass of water. When I walked back in I put the quilt back over her and sat there next to her with my hand on her forehead checking her temperature. She seemed really hot, I watched her lay there peacefully and then went to get a bag off pees and put in on her forehead to call her down.

She slowly sat up and looked at me in the eyes. "Why is there a bag of pees on my head?" She asked trying not to laugh and I giggled. "I didn't know what to do and you seemed hot so I thought I should try and cool you down." I defended myself and she hit me gently bursting into fits of laughter. "You alright?" I asked when we calmed down and she nodded.

"I get dizzy spells sometimes. It's nothing to worry about I've been getting them since I was a child." She said as she snuggled into my arms. "You sure?" I asked and I felt her nodding, she snuggled in even closer and then fell asleep. I couldn't move so I just fell asleep with her in my arms.