Chapter 12

Ed's POV;

I sat down on my bed and looked at my notepad. I was in the mood to write some songs so got out my pen and started to write. I ended up with a song that reminded me off Francesca so much. I called it She and then text her.

Just wrote a song about you x - Ed

I love you and can't wait to here it x - F

Love you, how did Amy take the news?x - Ed

Great! She can't wait, when can we move in?x - F

In two days if you want?x - Ed

YEAH! X - F

I laughed as I read the last text. I got up of my bed and sang the song into my webcam to see how well it suited my voice.

I paid all my dues

And she wanted to know

That I'd never leave her

Now I'm ready to go

And strange as it seems

She's endless to me

She's just like paperwork

But harder to read

Patience, my enemy

And loving's my friend

It's harder to leave

With my heart on my sleeve

Than to stay and just pretend

Oh, she knows me so well

Oh, she knows me like I know myself

I made all my plans

And she has made hers

She kept me in mind

But I wasn't sure

I searched every room

For a way to escape

But every time

I tried to leave

She keeps holding on to me

For dear life

And blocking my way

Patience, my enemy

And loving's my friend

It's harder to leave

With my heart on my sleeve

Than to stay and just pretend

Oh, she knows me so well

Oh, she knows me like I know myself

And like the back of her hand

She already understands everything

Won't you stay?

She says

And she already knows how it goes

And where she stands

I'll stay, anyway

Cos she knows me so well

Oh, she knows me like I know myself

Oh, she knows me so well

Oh, she knows me like I know myself 

I liked the song and thought it was so true. Francesca did understand everything and she knew me so so well it was unreal. I swear sometimes she knows me better then I know myself. I smiled as I put my guitar away and closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep.

Francesca's POV;

"So Amy, I know you want me to move in with you, well I have the perfect house." I said as we walked into my room. "It is huge and it is right on the beach."

"OMG! YAY!" She screamed as she looked at me. The easy part was other and done with but the hard part was convincing her to let Ed move in with us. "But the thing is Amy. I want Ed to move in with us..." She was silent for a bit and looked deep in thought. I sat there staring at her waiting for a reply but her face was just blank.

"Show me this house then." She said getting out my laptop after about half an hour of an awkward silence. I smiled and looked at her happily. "So you're in?"

"Well I aint moving to America or Turkey, so yeah I am in!" She screamed and she jumped on me. We jumped up and down with excitement as I showed her the house. She was as speechless as I was when I first saw it. "Ed said we can move in in a couple of days." I said watching her face brighten up. She had been so depressed lately and it was weird seeing her like that as she was always so happy. "I want to move in as soon as possible, it is so awkward at mine right now." I nodded and replied to Ed's message. Aww he had written a song about me.

Me and Amy sat there planning what we would do about jobs and money. I was going to look for a job at the local vets and Ed was trying to get Amy some work in fashion designing. We had our whole life's planned out ahead of us and were so excited. I went to tell dad the good news and invited him for dinner next week. Ed would be starting his tour in three days and I needed some company so it was a good thing Amy was moving in.

Amy stayed round that night again. We sat up all night watching videos of the Janoskians. We always used to watch them and make our own ones.

Katie, I am moving in with Ed xxx - F

OMG! I WANNA MEET NIALLLLLL ILYBBY XXXX - K

ILY2 AND I WILL ARANGE SOMETHING I PROMISE YOUUU XXXXX - F

you better bitch or I will hunt you down and kill you! xxx - K

Katie was like Niall Horan's biggest fan so I did feel bad that I hadn't introduced them yet. He would most probably fall head over heels in love with her because she was gorgeous in side and out. She had beautiful long blonde hair and was just perfect. She was like an even prettier version of Barbie...Honestly.

After watching every single The Janoskians videos there was we went to sleep dreaming about our new lifes that were about to unfold. I honestly couldn't think of anyone better to spend my life with than Ed Sheeran.

I wanted children and everything with that man.

Miss You - Ed Sheeran Fan FicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara