Chapter26

Francesca's POV

"Fran, we need to talk." Aimz said looking all serious and upset. I nodded and sat beside her looking at the water fountain. "I...I...I am really happy for you and Ed." She said after stuttering for about five hours. I laughed and rolled me eyes whilst hugging her and then we both made our way back indoors.

I ran straight into Ed's arms and kissed him passionately. He looked me in the eyes, put his hands on my stomach and whispered in my ear "Does this mean no more sex?" I blushed bright red and slowly nodded as he pretended to cry.

The party went on for ages and ages. I had nothing to do by the end of it, I had mingled and spoken to everyone there and was tired and needed a well deserved rest. Avril and I both agrees that it would be best if I left the record deal until after I had the baby.

"You tired?" Ed asked me as he was stripping off for bed. I nodded slowly and then got into the covers. "Today made me realise how much I love you." He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and I snuggled into him. "I love you more then anything." I replied and I fell asleep with the warm beautiful sent of Ed surrounding me.

"So when is the baby due?" Nikki asked me. I was eight months pregnant and I was staying at home for a bit whilst Ed was doing a short tour with Taylor Swift.

"Next month, the doctor said around the thirtieth." I said as Nikki felt my stomach and Crystal kicked her. Ed and I finally decided to call her Crystal after ages and ages of choosing and researching we decided that Crystal was a perfect name for her.

"What you calling the brat?" My dad said as he walked Ito the kitchen. Nikki playfully hit him and I have to admit it felt good to be back with my family again. I missed them so much and it is kind of hard to cope without family when you are pregnant. "Crystal, and dad she isn't going to be a brat. She is going to be the most beautiful well mannered child you will know!"

"Maybe if she takes after Ed but not if she takes after us darling." Dad said laughing and I had to laugh along. It was true our family were well let's leave that there.

We all sat down to watch the big bang theory together and my brother and jo his girlfriend came and joined us. They all made such a big fuss over me being pregnant and I just laughed it off.

I waddled up to my room like a fat penguin that night feeling happier then I eve had before. Amy was in America visiting her mum, Ed was in Birmingham and I was in Essex. I quickly text Ed before falling into a deep deep sleep.

Nu'night babe. I love you, Crystal kicked again today x - F

Thats great, I love you and miss you, nu'night x x - E

"Shopping spree!" Nikki screamed in my ear and woke me up. Honestly I had only been living with Ed a year and she had already forgot I WAS NOT A MORNING PERSON!

I gave her to dirtiest look ever before rolling over and going back to sleep. Well trying to go back to sleep. Nikki decided to put my television o and turn it up as loud as possible and then she took the remote control out into the living room with her. I screamed and then got up to make myself a cup of tea and get ready for this shopping spree we were going on.

We sat in the car listening to music like we used to and singing along. I put my favourite OneRepublic album on and she just looked at me and burst out laughing.

Amy's POV:

I rolled over and ended up laying on top of Liam. God was it hot in America. I sighed and got out of bed to see Liam staring at me. "Your mum's nice." he said randomly whilst still staring at me. If I am honest I was getting a bit creeped out by him staring all the time.

" I know." I sighed in reply and pulled on my blue bikini. I walked outside to join mum by the pool. "Darling, I am popping to the shops okay? Is there anything you or Liam need?" She asked and I shook my head. Once she left Liam came running out and grabbed me chucking us both into the pool.

I burst out laughing as I climbed onto his back and tried to duck him under the water. He stood still and it was impossible to try and drown him. I gave up and burst out laughing, when I was swimming to the edge of the pool he swam over to me and started ducking me until I admitted that I loved him.

We go out of the pool and dried ourselves off. "What do you want t do today?" I asked him and he shrugged his shoulder. "I think we should hit Disney land, mums meeting up with some friends." I said and his whole face brightened up, he looked like a child on Christmas morning. I giggled to myself and we went to get ready.

"What you two doing today?" Mum asked when she finally got home. I filled her in on out plans for the day and she offered to let us borrow herc ar. Liam took the keys of her gratefully and we drove to Disney Land.

When we got there I was almost more excited then Liam, I quickly payed for the tickets and then ran into the theme park. I walked straight over to the giant mickey and mini mouse walking around and Liam and I had our photo taken.

Liam brought me a new hoody whic said 'I

"You're so beautiful." he told me for the five thousandth time over dinner. I laughed an shook my head before taking another bite out of my burger. He sat there watching me intensely again so I rolled my eyes and asked him "What is with all the staring Lili?"

"I have just realised how lucky I am to have you." was all he said and then we sat there and finished off our food in silence. There was the occasional interruption by a fan but nothing could ruin the perfect day I was having with the person I loved more then anything.

Liam was my world.

When I got home I got five missed calls from Ed and two text messages.

"Hey it's Ed. Francesca has gone into labour just thought I'd let you know."