Chapter 4

Francesca's POV

I scanned through the black leather notebook that Ed had leant me containing the song that he wanted us to duet. As I read the lyrics I couldn't believe how beautiful it was, especially since he wrote it in a few days. I could already imagine how perfectly it fit his angelic voice as I sang it over and over in my brain. 

She's like cold coffee in the morning
I'm drunk off last nights whisky and coke
She'll make me shiver without warning
And make me laugh as if I'm in on the joke

And you can stay with me forever
Or you could stay with me for now

Tell me if I'm wrong
Tell me if I'm right
Tell me if you need a loving hand
To help you fall asleep tonight
Tell me if I know
Tell me if I do
Tell me how to fall in love the way you want me to

I'll wake with coffee in the morning
But she prefers two lumps of sugar and tea
Outside the day is up and calling
But I don't have to be so, please go back to sleep

Stay with me forever
Or you could stay with me for now

Tell me if I'm wrong
Tell me if I'm right
Tell me if you need a loving hand
To help you fall asleep tonight
Tell me if I know
Tell me if I do
Tell me how to fall in love the way you want me to

'Cause I love the way you wake me up
For goodness sake will my love not be enough?

Tell me if I'm wrong
Tell me if I'm right
Tell me if you need a loving hand
To help you fall asleep tonight
Tell me if I know
Tell me if I do
Tell me how to fall in love the way you want me to

Tell me if I'm wrong
Tell me if I'm right
Tell me if you need a loving hand
To help you fall asleep tonight

As I read it, I thought about the time we spent together on the beach and couldn't erase the smile from my face. I was falling for Ed Sheeran quickly and it scared me. I had never let anyone in the way i wanted to let Ed in. He truly was perfect, an amazing guy and I seriously struggled to find anything negative about the guy that I was falling for. He would never feel the same about me though, especially not this quickly. 

I decided that logging on to twitter would take my mind of him, which unfortunately, was not the case. Ever since the concert I was overwhelmed with messages from people online most asking the same two questions; who was I and were Ed and I dating? It made me happy as I realised that almost everyone had been so kind regarding the situation, lots of fans were truly wishing that me and Ed would be together. 

Hello Beautiful, you up for first recording sesh tomorrow?xxx - Ed

As I read the text I couldn't believed that he called me beautiful, I squealed as I jumped up and down on my bed as I repeatedly read the text over and over again.I couldn't believe that someone so amazing could think that I, of all people, was beautiful. Especially when he could literally have anyone that he wanted. 

Yeah, sure, see you then :* xxxx - Chesca.

Butterflies overwhelmed my stomach as I screamed lying on my bed laughing over the scenario. I had hardly dated in the past but this felt like it was something special, something I could never let go off. As I fell into a deep slumber my dreams consumed me, filling me with hope for the future and the life Ed and I could potentially have together.

"Hello." Ed greeted me with a kiss on the cheek, I was still in utter disbelief that this was actually happening. "What did you think of the song?"

"It's amazing, you're amazing Ed." He blushed at my comment and then pulled me into his arms. "I'm not the amazing one here Chesca. You are beautiful and so kind. You're different to everyone i have ever met." I giggled and breathed in his wonderful scent, the man smelt of cinnamon buns and coffee. The filled my heart with warmth as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, smiling uncontrollably. 

It took about five tries until we managed to sing the song together in perfect harmony. I kept catching him staring at me during my solo parts. I was hypnotised by his beautiful sea blue eyes as we sang the last verse transfixed to each other. Our children would have the most beautiful blue eyes I thought as I glanced up at him again. Our faces were just inches apart as he leaned towards me, lips puckered and eyes closed. As he kissed me softly I realised that something felt right about us, there was an insane amount of chemistry between us. He was the most beautiful man and I couldn't fathom that I was kissing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and yanked me in to him as he kissed me harder and harder, passion growing within each second. 

When we finally parted I looked down at my feet embarrassed. "There's something about you Francesca. Something that draws me in." His hand travelled to my chin as he lifted my face to look me in the eyes. "I really like you Ed."

"But, do you like me because I'm Ed Sheeran? Or do you like me because you have got to know the real me?"

"You, I don't care about the fact that you are Ed Sheeran. Yeah, I'm a massive fan but who isn't?  I like you for you, Ed."

"I just don't want to get hurt." He sighed and looked down on the floor, tears forming in his eyes. I couldn't believe it...Ed Sheeran was afraid that I was going to hurt him. "I want this more then anything." I said out of breathe in-between kisses.