Chapter 16

Francesca's POV;

I looked up at the stage and sighed. Everyone was dancing and singing but I couldn't help but feel quite sad. It was my 21st birthday party and the one person I wanted to spend it with wasn't there. I sat down on a chair in the corner and opened up my phone. I hadn't even got a 'happy birthday' text from Ed today and that is what hurt the most...more then anything in the world.

"Guys we have a special surprise for the birthday girl." Liam announced on the stage. I glanced up to see the spotlight being placed onto me and the other one still on the stage. Someone started singing from back stage and then slowly walked out onto the stage in full view of everyone.

She's like cold coffee in the morning

I'm drunk off last nights whisky and coke

She'll make me shiver without warning

And make me laugh as if I'm in on the joke

And you can stay with me forever

Or you could stay with me for now

Tell me if I'm wrong

Tell me if I'm right

Tell me if you need a loving hand

To help you fall asleep tonight

Tell me if I know

Tell me if I do

Tell me how to fall in love the way you want me to

I'll wake with coffee in the morning

But she prefers two lumps of sugar and tea

Outside the day is up and calling

But I don't have to be so, please go back to sleep

Stay with me forever

Or you could stay with me for now

Tell me if I'm wrong

Tell me if I'm right

Tell me if you need a loving hand

To help you fall asleep tonight

Tell me if I know

Tell me if I do

Tell me how to fall in love the way you want me to

'Cause I love the way you wake me up

For goodness sake will my love not be enough?

Tell me if I'm wrong

Tell me if I'm right

Tell me if you need a loving hand

To help you fall asleep tonight

Tell me if I know

Tell me if I do

Tell me how to fall in love the way you want me to

Tell me if I'm wrong

Tell me if I'm right

Tell me if you need a loving hand

To help you fall asleep tonight 

I smiled like a fool as I ran onto stage to see him. He had only been gone a couple of days and I missed him more then anything in the world and I had another three months off this. He finished the song and swooped me up in his arms. I kissed him passionately and wished that that moment could last forever. "Happy birthday love." He said kissing me again.

We got some drinks and then went to dance. Having Ed there officially made it the best birthday ever. I got star struck every time I saw him preform it was so...He was so perfect. I felt like I was in heaven when his arms were wrapped around my waist, I was so happy everything was falling back into place. I wanted that moment to last forever but I knew it couldn't and he would have to fly back to America tomorrow.

Ed and I jumped into the car. We drove home as quick as possible and couldn't stop kissing each other. "I love you Francesca." He said as he threw me onto my bed. I couldn't help but smile as we stripped each others clothes off. He was so perfect.

I woke up the next morning and rolled over. "Hey beautiful!"  He said, I rolled my eyes and kissed him. "What time you going today?"

"At about 12." He said as he hugged me tighter and tighter. I nodded and snuggled into his body. Our bodies fit together so perfectly. "Did you enjoy last night?" He asked causing me to burst into laughter. "What bit?" I said in between laughs. He looked at me and blushed realising what I meant. "You are so dirty sometimes. I meant the party!" I nodded and looked him in the eyes. "I am! and yes I did enjoy the party! I also enjoyed the little after party between us two."  He laughed and kissed me.

"I'll miss you!" I said as Ed walked off to board his plane once again. I couldn't have been happier, he came back for my birthday and that is all I wanted. Yay.