Coma Dreams (Chapter 12)

*Edited*

Casey's POV

I heard that the others finally made it here. Which is Carol, Daryl, Dale, and Andrea. They come into my room and talk a lot thinking that they can have privacy. But I hear everything.

I don't know if I was waking up or not. Usually when your in a coma you can't see or hear. At least I think, I've never been in one. Everything was blurry but I could still see. Rick, Lori and Carl were in the room all staring at me. Carl was still beside me on the bed and the other two were standing whispering something to each other.

A few hours later I fell asleep, like normally I had a dream. It was Lori and Glenn talking about something. The way it played out just seemed so real. The details were realistic and I remembered everything that they said which usually never happens in my dreams.

"Lori, you're pregnant." Glenn whispered. She's pregnant?

"Keep this to yourself." Lori replied shushing him.

"Have you told Rick?"

"Not yet."

"You have to tell him soon." Glenn said and she nodded. He sighed walking away from her. Everything g got blurry and bright, the dream changed to Lori and Dale talking. It was the same topic, just like last time it had many details.

"So who's baby is this?" Dale asked. What? It has to be Rick's baby, right? They're married, Carl is their kid. She wouldn't cheat on him? Well she did think he was dead, but still.

"Was it that obvious?" She asked as if it was someone in the group.

"No, no but I soon realized since you and Shane were together a lot." Dale said. Shane? Did he get her pregnant?

"It's Rick's baby, and that final." Lori said sternly. Dale had a look of disbelief on his face but he nodded. It went blurry and bright again. Then there was another dream, with Dale and Hershel.

"So I was taking a walk in the fields and went by the barn." Dale said.

"And?" Hershel asked, there was something behind his eyes. He's hiding something about the barn.

"When were you planing on telling us there are walkers in the barn?" That's messed up.

"They're my family." Thats even more messed up.

"They're dead." Dale whispered angrily and Hershel's face turned red with anger.

"Just don't tell the others, Rick might be okay. But some of the others, not so much. Just keep it to yourself. It's none of your business."

And the last dream was of Daryl. He was walking in the woods and found Sophia's doll then was attacked. When he killed them he made his way back to the farm. But then was shot in the head. But it just grazed him. The others helped him get inside and they helped him get better. I only saw the light this time. There was no blurry dreaming changing anything. I feared going to the light would kill me. But there was no other place to go.

I woke up.

I looked around the room. Carl was gone ,so I guess he's up now. Then the dreams hit me. Are they real? If so then Lori's pregnant maybe with Shane's kid, walkers are in the barn, and Daryl is hurt. I hope these were just dreams. I really hope they were. But knowing me, anything is possible.

I moved my hand up and rubbed my eyes.

Wait I can move again. I sat up feeling hunger rumble in my stomach: I moved my legs over the bed and to the floor. But when I tried standing up I failed and fell to the ground with a thump. Hershel's daughter Beth came running through the door.