Randal (chapter 24)

Casey's POV

I ran up to them and they just looked at me.

"Umm, so why is he here?" I asked. They looked at each other then me.

"We had, a problem." Shane said.

"And why are you hurt, come inside after you do whatever with him." I said.

"Yes mom." Shane mumbled, I just laughed and went inside. I looked at the window and now everyone knew they were back and they were asking questions. I got my little stitching kit out of my bag and set it up on the table.

"Do you need something smaller then that backpack I've got this old satchel you could use." Hershel said walking up to me with a satchel.

"Yeah, thanks." I said taking it.

"So what's this for?" He asked.

"Rick and Shane just got back in pretty bad shape, and that Randal guy is still here." He just nodded and walked away. About thirty minutes later Rick and Shane came in.

"Sit down and wait here."

"And why should we listen to you?" Shane asked.

"Well I can let your cut get infected and you'll suffer, or you can wait here and I'll be back." I said and Rick just laughed. I got a cloth and put water on it and walked back.

Shane had a cut above his eye brow and Rick had a cut on his lip and cheek. I washed the blood and dirt off of Shane's face and stitched him up.

"You're fine, you can go." I said and he just got up and left.

"I guess it's my turn now." Rick said and I nodded. I washed of the blood and dirt from his face too.

"So what really happened out there?"

"Ugh, that's none of your concern." He replied.

"Well I'd like to know what caused this much damage, walkers, Randal... Shane?" I asked.

"Walkers." He replied.

"I know your lying. And don't worry I know about all of that stuff that happened between you, Shane, and Lori."

"What, how?"

"Back at the what you guys called safe haven. Remember when Shane had that huge scratch on his neck. Well I caused that, because he was trying to sexually attack Lori."

"What!" He said almost jumping up.

"Hold on I'm almost done." I said as I stitched up the last cut.

"I'm going to go have a conversation with Shane." He said holding back the anger.

"Don't. Lori told me not to tell anyone."

"Well, you just stay out of this." He said walking outside.

"Your welcome." I mumbled putting everything back in my satchel. I washed my hands and went outside. I realized I haven't seen Carl all day.

I walked around looking for him until I noticed him coming from the woods.

"Carl?" I asked once he got close enough. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I was just, never mind." He said, I just brushed it off and we walked back to camp.

"All you missed is Shane and your dad are back but Randal is still here." I said and he nodded.

"Casey, come here." Daryl said. I walked over to him and he was by a shed.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"They want us to get information from him." He said.

"Why me?" I asked.

"You've got that weird eye thing and the voice change. It'll scare the information out of him. And they want me to keep you from killing him and they want you to keep me from killing him." I just shrugged and we walked in. We took off the tape over his mouth and the blindfold from his eyes.

"Please don't hurt me." He cried.

"We don't want to hurt you. We just want information." I said.

"I barely know them I was only with them for a few weeks." He said.

"You'll tell us want we want you to." Daryl said punching him a few times.

"What do you want to know?" He asked.

"Who are your people, how many are there, where are they at?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said. Daryl punched him even more until blood was pouring from his mouth.

"Answer the questions." I said.

"Thirty men, there's woman and kids. We've got a lot of good weapons. I don't know where they are the camp is hidden."

Daryl grabbed his knife a ripped off the bandage on his wound.

"Ever pick a scab?" Daryl asked putting the knife to his scab.

"It's on a highway, please don't hurt me." He said and Daryl pushed the knife a little deeper.

"Daryl, go on out. I'll finish this." I said with a smirk.

"Good luck buddy." Daryl said laughing and walking out.

"What does he mean?" He asked.

"You think he's bad, just wait."

"What are you going to do, bite my ankles." Right when he said that he regretted it.

"Funny." I said squatting down in front of him.

"What, what are you going to do?" He asked. I closed my eyes and they turned red but I said something before I opened them. In my monsteras voice I said,

"I'm you're worst nightmare." I opened my eyes and he screamed.

"Don't hurt me, please!" He cried.

"You see at first I was scared too. But now I don't mind." I said with my voice still deep.

"Please I'm sorry."

"This isn't all I can do. You see when I cry, I cry acid. So right when the tear hits my cheek it burns." I said pulling out my knife. I took the tip of my knife a ripped it down my hand making it bleed. I used that pain and started to tear up.

I stood up with him panicking and bent my head over so it wouldn't hurt me. Tear dripped from my eyes and landed on him. He started to scream with every tear that hit him.

"Now tell me everything!" I yelled. And the I got almost everything out of him. I walked outside and everyone around stared at me in horror.

"What did you do to the poor boy?" Rick asked.

"I cried." I said shrugging and walking away.

"Wait, what did you get out of him?" He asked. So I told him everything I got out of Randal.

*
*
*
So I just watched the new episode of TWD...... ALKHDSKDF Carl's eye!!!!  I cried about it and I was screaming at the tv and my parents yelled at me (worth it) and at the end when Carl held Ricks hand I died.  So I hope you like this chapter!  The chapters are going to get longer and I'm updating more quickly!  Love you guys!