The choice (chapter 25)

^^^ AKSKFBSK
sorry I had to, (sorry if I spoiled it for you too) my beautiful child though! But plus side he looks hot, really hot. I hope you enjoy this chapter, there less then three chapters left!:(

Casey's POV

After I told Rick everything I went inside and put a bandage on my hand. I grabbed my satchel and put the strap around my neck. The I went outside, I found the rose I had early it was still by the tent.

I picked up the rose and brought it inside to wash it off. Then I went up to Beth's room and put the flower on a stand by her bed. She was asleep so I tried to be quiet. I went back outside and Dale was walking towards me.

"Casey can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked.

"Yeah, what do you need?"

"It's about Randal, the boy. Rick and Shane want to kill him in fear his group will come here. And I'm trying to stop them from doing that. So I'm trying to get everyone's vote to not kill him."

"Yeah of course, they never said anything about killing him. I don't like people to be killed, so I'm with you.  I know what's it's like to be close to death, I've learned to live half alive. I don't want that for anyone else."  I said.

"Thank you Casey." He said walking away.

I don't know why they'd want to kill him. He's harmless from what I've got out of him. And anyways there was that thing Rick said. 'We don't kill living, only the dead.'

Dale went around talking to everyone else. Carl came up to me and asked questions.

"Can I see him, I mean Randal?" He asked.

"No, I don't want to risk that." I replied.

"What did you do to him in the barn?"

"I had to do what I had to do."

"Did you hurt him?"

"Well this might sound weird but I cried and my acid tears landed on him. And that's very painful, besides that I just scared him." I replied.

"Cool." He said as we walked towards the shed where Andrea was sitting with a gun.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Dale wants me to watch over him." She replied. I turned around and Carl was gone, I just assumed he went back to camp.

"So what do you think we should do with him?" I asked.

"I don't really know, I'm thinking the best is to kill him."

"I think we should keep him alive. From what he told me he seems harmless. He talked about girls even, I say he's just some confused kid." As I finished I heard voices from the shed.

Carl's POV

As Casey was distracted talking to Andrea I snuck around the shed and climbed a latter into it. I sat down on the wood and just looked at the boy. He looked up and saw me. I stayed silent and tilted my head.

"Hey kid, can you help me out if these?" He asked. I climbed down and stood a few feet in front of him. "You know I can take you and your folks to my people. They would take real good care of you. We've got more kids your age, and lots of people." He said as I got closer, he looked at the door where there was a crack. And all I saw was Casey still talking.
"Is that your girlfriend, she's real pretty. But she's dangerous too. She burned me while just crying, it was insane."