Nade

Jades POV

Me, Perrie, Jesy, and Leigh were walking down the hall of the arena. Tonight was the night that the finalist would be announced. I am so scared. The final three performers were Little Mix, Cher Lloyd, and One Direction.

"And the winner of this season of The X Factor is...the spunky, Cher Lloyd!" The words made me happy for Cher, she is a really nice girl and she is very talented, but I was fighting the tears threatening at my eyes.

"What?!?" I heard Perrie's voice over the cheering and shouting. Cher was on the stage crying and clutching her heart in shock. I turned to see the boys in shock. I looked at Niall's face and saw he was crying. When I saw that, I lost it and started crying. When I caught Niall's gaze, I freaked and ran back to our dressing room ignoring the shouts from the girls. Footsteps sounded behind me and I opened the door, sat on the couch, and started sobbing.

"Jade? Are you okay?" I heard an Irish voice next to me. I turned to see Niall sitting next to me. I was shaking violently and I sobbed into Niall's shoulder as he hugged me tightly.

"No! We went through all that work for nothing Niall! Nothing!" I hiccuped into his shirt. He rubbed my back soothingly to try to calm me down.

"I know, love. But at least we made it this far! That means we have to be good!" He said to me. My shaking settled down and I wasn't crying as much as before. I sure was tired out by running and crying. I yawned.

"You tired?" He said, quietly laughing. I snuffled and nodded.

"I was sobbing and I ran all the way down here. What do you think?" I said sarcastically.

"Hey guys? Have you seen Jade? I saw her run back here cryi-oh." I heard Jesy say as she took in the sight of me in Niall's arms, puffy red eyes, and him rubbing my back in soothing circles.

"I'm gonna take her to her room." Niall said, picking me up bridal style. I put my arms around his neck to be comfortable.

*MOMENTS LATER*

"Thank you, Niall." I say softly to him as he laid me on my bed. I mentally groaned at the loss of warmth.

"No problem, Jade! If you ever need me, I will always be there for you." He says to me. He is so sweet!

"Niall?" I ask him.

"Yes, love?" He replies.

"Can you stay here with me? I am having a hard time getting through this. And the girls are all going to visit their mums and I can't because she is out on a work trip. Please?" I ask him. He chuckled lightly.

"Anything for you, Jade. Let me go get changed into sleepwear first. I'll be right back." He said before exiting the room. I sighed and got out my phone to text the girls since I was a complete mess and didn't get to say good bye earlier.

'Hey Pez! Sorry I didn't say good bye earlier! I was a mess- Jade xx'

'It's okay hon! Jesy told what happened! Hope Niall's being good to you!- Pez xx'

'Don't worry, he is! He is actually keeping me company tonight since I am the only one in the room and I am going through a lot right now'

'Don't get anything ;) on my bed'

'Pez!!! We won't be doing that! We aren't even dating!'

'Whatever you say. Sorry I have to go Jadey girl! Love you!'

'It's okay Pezzie girl! Love you too babes! Text the rest of the girls I love them too! I'm way to tired to text anymore.'

'Will do girly! Bye xx'

'Bye xxxxx'

'Xxxxxxxxxxxx'

I laughed at that. We are weird. Whenever I put my phone down, Niall walked in with some sweats and a plain, navy blue, short sleeved shirt on and sat on the end of my bed.

"Everything going okay?" He asked me rubbing my legs softly.

"Excellent now that you're back!" I state truthfully to him.

"Awe! I feel loved!" He said to me.

"Of course you do because you are by millions of girls!" I said back to him.

"Are you one of those girls?" He asked.

"Well, lets just say about 5 weeks ago I bumped that number up to a million and one." I said blushing.

"Awe you're blushing! You're so cute!" He said then looked down, blushing, realizing what he said.

"You're cuter though!" I state matter of factally.

"Nu-uh!" He said childishly.

"I'm not going to fight with you! I'm too tired!" I whined.

"Okay, love." He said climbing up to where I was and getting under the covers with me, my back to him, him wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight, Niall." I say lovingly to him.

"Ni-Night, Jade. I love you." He said whispering the last part, thinking I couldn't hear him.

"I love you too, Niall. Don't worry. I love you too." I say back to him. He gasps.

"Sorry, I didn't think you could hear." He replies, blushing.

"But I love you too. I always have since I've first seen you." I tell him and turn to where I am facing him and kiss him full on the lips. We kissed for a long time until we had to come up for air.

"Wow. I've been the same with you Jade." He says before kissing me again. Then we stayed in that position until we fell asleep, our foreheads touching, his arms around my waist, and his breath fanning my face. I want to stay like this forever. With the guy I love.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N

I hope you like this so far...I just think Jade and Niall look so cute together!

VOTE PLEASE! FOR NADES SAKE!

Nade Horlwall is Niall and Jades couple name btw!

Love yous!!!