Your Actions Speak Louder Than Words

Niall's P.O.V

I couldn't help but follow Jade. I need to make sure he doesn't come back and get her. I started following her about 7 minutes after she left and I saw her turn into a desolate neighborhood. I turned into the neighborhood and she was no longer there.

"Jade! Jade, where are you!?!" I cried out. I ran on the sidewalk and saw her phone smashed to pieces. I started crying. Morgan took her.

I ran all over the neighborhood and finally heard Jade screaming. It was coming from a creepy looking house. Dead grass and all.

"I told you not to make a sound!" I heard Morgan yell at Jade. This is bad. He must be hurting her. And I was looking at it trough the window behind a bush.

Jades P.O.V

As soon as I walked into the house, I saw whips, chains, and other tortuous things. This is horrible. We got here about 10 minutes ago and he started beating me immediately.

"I told you not to make a sound!" Morgan told me after I screamed and he hit me with a whip. He chained me naked to the wall. It was sick cause he chained my legs spread open. No, he hasn't raped me...yet.

"I'm going to the store to get some things. If you move from that spot, you will die. I will be back in an hour. And I'm taking these with me in my car!" He said holding up my clothes. Then he put the keys on the shelf across the room to torture me. And the he left. I watched his car go down the desolate street.

"Jade!" I heard someone whisper. Not just any someone. Niall.

"Niall?" I whispered back. Then he popped up in the window.

"Please don't look at me!" I told him.

"How am I supposed to find you then!"

"Listen to my voi- Baby! Watch out for the glass!" I tell him as he blindly tries to climb through the broken window. "Okay just open your eyes! Just know I'm naked!"

"I will just look down. Is that ok?" He asks me, being such a little gentleman.

"Yeah, that's ok." I assure him. "The keys to my chains are on the shelf. Get those and hand them to me. By the way, Morgan will be back in an hour." I tell him as he comes in the window and gets the keys and unlocks me.

"Here." He says, taking his hoodie off for me to wear. I cannot get over how sweet he is!!!

"Thank you. For saving me." I say hugging him after I put the hoodie on

"Now lets get out of here before he comes-" He starts to say but gets cut off by the door slamming open.

"Help me?!?" The bloody woman says, questioning if we would.