You Again?

Jades P.O.V

After I was done getting ready, Niall came back and sat down on my bed.

"Hey, Niall? We have nothing to do today, so, I'm gonna go get something from the gas station close by. Wanna come?" I asked him. He closed his eyes and laid back.

"Nah, think I'm gonna pass. The lads wanted me to do a Twitcam for the fans." He told me.

"Okay! Be back in a few!" I called to him from the doorway. I was just gonna walk there. I put my sunglasses on and pulled my hoodie over my hair so I wouldn't get recognized. I was walking down the side walk when I heard a voice I never wanted to hear again.

"Hey, Jade! What are you up to, little whore?" The boys voice said. Oh no! Not him!

Morgan.

*flashback*

"Hey, Morgan!" I said to my perfect boyfriend. He was all I ever wanted. He was all any girl ever wanted. Perfect sandy brown hair, bright blue eyes, and lips that could melt a heart.

"Jade! What is this, you nasty whore!" He yelled holding up a photoshopped picture of a naked girl that looked like me. Who would do something like that?!?

"I don't know! I would never do anything like that!" I told him. I had tears forming in my eyes.

"Why don't I believe you?" He yelled. Before I knew it, he was beating me. He slapped my face and I started balling.

"PLEASE! MORGAN! STOP!" I cried out as he was punching my stomach. He grabbed my hair and pulled it really hard.

"NO! YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" He screamed in my face. Then he pulled out his pocket knife.

"N-n-no! M-morg-gan, p-please p-put the kni-ife down." I stuttered out pleadingly.

"What did I just say? Do. Not. Tell. Me. What. To. Do." He said, spitting in my face. He brought the knife down to my thighs.

"To bad a pretty, nice girl like you has to go because of this." He whispered into my ear before gliding the knife over my skin. I screamed in pain. He did that multiple times, then finally stopped after the about 20th time. He stood back and laughed. It started getting darker. He just walked out. The last thing I saw was my neighbor hovering above me. They must've heard my screaming and came over. Then it all went black.

I was losing myself.

I was losing hope.

I was losing faith.

I lost Morgan.

*present time*

Please don't let that happen again.

A/N

Hey hey guys! Thank you so much for voting! It makes me feel loved!! If you're reading this on a computer...these chapters in this book may be short! Sorry if you're one of those people!

And I officially loath my ex boyfriend!! He said he never loved me an that he lied when he told me I was pretty! But my awesome friend, Jenna, told him off. She was all like "Okay if you are calling Brooklyn ugly you are retarded and it only takes one second to make a girl believe stuff like that" and I'm all like "Awww thank you girl!"

Bestfriends rock!

Vote if you want to know what'll happen to Jade meets Morgan since that time!

Comment if you absolutely positively love your friends!

Loves yous!!