Maybe Im Just in Love When You Wake Me Up

I'm sorry for the short chapter! I just needed a filler to make my readers happy! Thank you to the people that voted!

---------------------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a beautiful sleeping girl in my arms. I looked down to see Jade, peacefully dreaming. Until she stirred awake and her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning, love!" I say sweetly to her. She looked up at me, still waking up.

"Morning, Niall? What are you doi-" She said, stopping in mid sentence remembering why I was here, then blushed.

"You're cute when you blush." I said to her, making her blush a deeper red.

"I'm sorry. I'm kind of still waking up." She said to me.

"It's okay, Jade." I said to her, letting her know that it was no big deal that she forgot why I was here for a moment.

"I look like a mess!" She says, messing with her hair.

"No you don't! You look beautiful no matter what time of day it is or what clothes you ware!" I say to her, stating the truth, but still blushing.

"That is the nicest thing that anyone that anyone has every said to me! Thank you, Niall!" She states, smiling at me.

"Now, lets go and get ready for the day!" I say, pulling her off of her bed. She giggles and pulls me in for a kiss. Kissing her is like...putting your lips to whip cream. Her lips are so soft and sweet. I want to stay with her forever. I love her so much.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSSSSEEEEE VOTE!

V

O

T

E

V

O

T

E

V

O

T

E

!

!

!

I LOVES YOUS!!!