Nothing Feels Like You

Louis POV

I couldn't stop staring at her as we ate. She was perfect. Beautiful cheekbones, plump lips, an adorable nose, bright eyes, and the prettiest smile I've every seen.

"Earth to Lou?! Did you here me?" Said Niall, pulling me out of my daze.

"Sorry, mate, what?" I answer.

"I said, do you wanna take El out shopping tomorrow?" He reiterated. A flush of excitement rushed over me.

"Yes!!" I said very happily.

"Woah, Lou! Calm down! You're just taking her shopping!" It was Jade this time. My face heats up. El stifles a laugh.

"Sorry! I'm full..." I excuse my self from my half eaten plate. "Goodnight guys!" I say.

"Night!!" They say in unison.

Jades P.O.V

I watch Lou leave and make sure to hear his door shut before speaking. I turn to Niall.

"Did you see that?!" I say excitedly and turn to El. "He totally likes you!" I tell her and she blushes.

"What are you talking about! I didn't see any of that! He definitely doesn't like me!" She looks like a tomato, but she couldn't help it! Lou likes her!

"Are you kidding me?! He really likes you!!" I say and she turns a deeper red....I didn't know I face could be that color!

"Well I'm full...Niall? Wanna go get situated for bed?" I ask him. He quickly nods his head and start to head upstairs.

"Night El!! You can eat anything in our fridge and I left some of my PJs on your bed for you!!" I yell to her from the stairs.

"Okay! Thank you! Night!" She says back, and we leave her alone downstairs. When we get back to our room, I change and so does he and we lie down on the bed.

"So, what are we gonna do tomorrow?" Niall asks me.

"I don't know, but we are definitely are getting Lou and El together." I tell him.

"Yup!" Niall said. I yawn.

"I sweepy..." I say and start to doze off.

"Night Jadey!" He tells me. "Love you!!"

"Night Ni!! Love you!!" I tell him back. He starts to hum a sweet lullaby and I fall into a peaceful sleep in the arms of my amazing boyfriend.

-------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

SORRY GUYS IVE BEEN TRYING HARD TO UPDATE!! ILL TRY MORE OFTEN BUT NO PROMISES!! LOVE YOU KITTIES!!

KITTY KITTY PURR MEOW BYE